Thornebridge was built in 1868 by Henry Thorne as a Commercial Travellers Inn and up until 1970 operated as a Hotel. Thornebridge is the only Victorian Heritage Council registered residential building in Greater Shepparton and has been meticulously restored back to her original heyday. She is now a stunning grand Victorian building highlighting a forgotten bygone era. We are 100 meters from a Cafe and Bakery for those looking for breakfast or lunch and a short drive to many great wineries.
Your Hosts will be on the premises during your stay.
- Rooms must be kept clean and tidy.
- No additional people are to be invited into the premises.
- No alcohol to be brought on to the premises.
- Quiet hours are in between the hours of 10pm and 9am.
- Drivers licence number will be requested on arrival.