Sun drenched historic charm outside of Picton in desirable hamlet of Waupoos. Prime location between Waupoos Winery and next door to County Cider. Stunning views and all the old world charm of century old farmhouse. Plenty of room for the family to stretch out or get some competition going in the games room (pool table, darts, air hockey and shuffle board!). Or else stroll around the 4 acres of property to explore.
Access to the entire main house and grounds back and west of the property. Barn and greenhouse located east of the driveway is strictly off limits.
1. Please leave the place tidy.
2. Please remove all food when you leave.
3. No smoking.
4. No outide fires
5. Fireplaces are not functional - no fires in them
6 Access to Barn and Greenhouse is restricted and is not safe for children to play in. Please feel free to play in front of the house as well as the west lot attached to the property
7. Please flush only toilet paper down the toilets since we are on a septic system (no sanitary napkins, diapers etc)
8. Please do not leave the kitchen pump running (kitchen pump switch drains the water from the sinks)
9. Please keep the doors closed
10. Any additional guests must be on the reservation.