- Strictly no smoking (one of our sons severely allergic to smoke).
- After check-in, if you have to cut short of your stay, we have to keep 50% of the next night's fee.
- Sorry, kitchen is for private use only. Please don't ask to use microwave, fridge/freezer (unless medical issue) or washing machine, it's not pleasant to refuse nor be refused. There is a launderette not too far away, a few café/restaurants offering 2 meals for around £10 (please ask).
- Resident guests (check-in guests) only, no visitors. Thanks!
- Please do not bring SAUCY take-away back, if have to please use the dining room.
- For safety, please keep the bathroom floor dry by using shower curtain and bathmat.
- This is a bed & breakfast, no day service during 10am-4pm, but you can still stay in your room if you wish. If you don't want us enter your room during your stay to empty bin etc, please let us know.
- Sorry for such a long list, but it's for the pleasantness of both sides. Thanks for your understanding.