Spacious two bedroom apartment with a stylish bright Scandinavian interior, located in the centre of Copenhagen on the border between Frederiksberg and Nørrebro.
Walking distance to the Jægersborggade/Stefansgade quarter, restaurants, cafes, restaurant and public transport (bus/metro).
House rules: As it's a building from 1904 there are a few extra rules:
- No loud music after 10pm ( in respect to the neighbours)
- No Party - Drinking some wine with friends is okay
- Smoking is allowed in the backyard.
- No animals
- Check-in can be flexible
- Kitchen equipment can be used but take good care of knives and pans.
- No stilettos in the apartment (original softwood floors)
Please show consideration to the neighbours, and treat our home like, you would like others to treat yours.
从2018年3月27日 - 2018年4月16日起最少住宿5晚。