Smart living away from home is what we offer.
This newly furnished condominium unit will suit travelers who are seeking a cosmopolitan lifestyle. Located in one of Metro Manila’s busiest and extensive area, Madison Mandaluyong, the unit offers a homely atmosphere, affordable, clean and easy access to transportation with direct link to MRT – Boni Station and EDSA.
Guests who wish to stay for more than 28 days, please send us a message first for further T&C. Thanks.
Our condo unit has complete amenities to make you feel at home.
Bedroom with Balcony
The bedroom has a Double Bed with fresh linens for a comfortable nights rest.
Living Room & WIFI
The living room has a sofa that can be converted into bed should a third/fourth person will be staying with you. It also has a 22” TV with Cable Channels to provide you instant entertainment. And if that bores you, WIFI is provided for endless options online.
The kitchen is fully equipped with refrigerator, microwave, stove & hob, rice cooker, electric kettle, cooking utensils and table wares should you need to fill your hunger. SM hypermarket is just located downstairs to buy all your basic needs and more.
The bathroom has an installed water heater and a washing machine with basic toiletries waiting for you to use.
Registered guests will have access to the swimming pools, gym and common areas on pay per entry basis of PHP 110 per person payable directly to the Condo Management.
You will have a total privacy while we stay contactable thru Viber, (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) and direct mobile.
The condominium is residential and centrally located in the Metro with convenient access to transportation, thus please be reasonable and expect some environmental noise. Kindly bring along ear plugs if you are noise sensitive. So to manage your expectations and if you are looking for "absolute" quiet or retreat, this may not be the right place for you. IF you are accustomed to city living and urban noise, you should be just fine here. Welcome to Metro Manila!
***NO FRYING, NO SMOKING AND TREAT OUR UNIT AS YOUR HOME and you will be welcomed anytime.
- 1.IDENTIFICATION. All guests staying in the unit should provide a copy of the passport or any valid identification via email upon successful booking for the host to register your name in the condo. Unregistered guest will not be allowed entry by the Condominium security.
- 2. Early CHECK-IN and late CHECK-OUT is subject to prior approval and availability. For unapproved early CHECK-IN and late CHECK-OUT, additional charges will incur at 300PHP/hour of the stipulated CHECK-IN and CHECK-OUT time which is to be collected from the security deposit.
- 3. STRICTLY NO SMOKING in the unit including balcony. SMOKING in any common areas of the condominium is strictly prohibited. Smoke detectors are activated in the unit. If guest is found smoking inside the unit due to smell, I may need to ask you to checkout immediately with no refund. At the same time, full security deposit will be forfeited
- 4. GUESTS: Maximum number of guest allowed is 4 subject to additional cost as stated in the listing. Infant/kid are considered 1 guest. Only registered guest/s will be allowed to stay in the unit for security reasons.
- 5. SUPPLIES: Linens and bath towels are supplied according to number of registered guest. Basic essentials such as soap, shampoo, toilet paper will be supplied once. If stocks run out during your stay, guest will need to resupply at their expense.
- 6. CLEANING: Cleaning fee charges indicated in the Airbnb will be applied upon guest checkout for general cleaning in preparation and courtesy to the next guest. However, may we request all guests to maintain the unit like how it was turned over to you. Basic cleaning materials are available for your use to maintain the unit clean and make your stay more pleasurable.
- 7. GARBAGE: For sanitary reason, trash/garbage are to be disposed daily in the Garbage room at the end of the hallway of your floor unit.
- 8. No flushing of sanitary napkins or other any item that can clog in the toilet bowl. If there is a clogging, damages will be charged to guest thru the security deposit
- 9. Please use all furniture and appliances for their intended purpose only. Not a single piece can be taken out from the unit. Any damage will be charged to guest thru security deposit. In the event of any damage, please report it to me immediately.
- 10. Guest are to ensure noises are contained within the unit. No hosting of parties, please. In the event that a neighbor made a complaint or the building management, I may have to ask you to checkout immediately with no refund.
- 11. SECURITY DEPOSIT: A security deposit is required and held by Airbnb. It is fully refundable within 5 days of departure provided the following provisions are met: •House Rule #3 (STRICTLY NO SMOKING) is followed. A smell of cigarette smoke, ashes, cigarette butt left inside the unit including balcony is good evidence that guest has disobeyed this rule. •No damage done to apartment or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear. •No lingering odours on furniture or bedding from pungent food (like cooking of tuyo or any other dried fish and bagoong), scented oils or topical medications •No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets, extraordinary cleaning or smoking inside the apartment during the stay. •No linens or towels are lost or damaged. •No unapproved early check-in or late check-outs. •No clogging of sewer system (toilet and kitchen sink •The Guest is not evicted by Host, property management, or law enforcement. •No lost key/s. •No missing contents (inventory list is provided in the unit)
- 12. SERVICE LEVEL EXPECTATION: While we understand that certain things may not work unexpectedly, and are out of our control, please understand that our place isn't a hotel with 24-hour concierge/housekeeping services. And most especially, our place is not a motel where you can bring guests that aren't registered.
- 13. CANCELLATIONS and REFUNDS: See Airbnb/Host Cancellation/Refund policy in the listing
- 14. HOLD HARMLESS: The Host is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occur while on the premises or its facilities, nor for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the Guest.
- 15. TERMINATION: If Guest violates the terms of these House Rules, this agreement may be terminated and the guest will vacate the premises immediately and all unused fees will not be refunded.
We are a young couple who believes that it's always better to be "set free" than to be "tied down" with someone. This is why we make sure we travel together and explore a new city or two (and even more!) whenever we can. Local or out of the country, it does not matter, we love to have our beautiful memories together, everywhere!