Top floor of peaceful waterfront home on Green Pond, surrounded by conservation land. Sit on deck, private dock/hot tub and watch waterfowl as the sun sets. Master bedroom/bath, great room with dining table for eight, a new huge sectional couch with air mattress (too new for picture) and big screen TV. Enjoy fully stocked, gourmet kitchen/ additional sitting area off kitchen with new leather sofa, comfortable for sleeping. Downstairs family room, two bedrooms and brand new marble bathroom.
Bring your kayaks, paddle-board or small boat you can motor to the ocean. (let me know your size boat in advance). You can use our huge dock as well as the boat ramp down the street. Bike 2 miles to nearest beach. Halfway between Mashpee Commons and Falmouth center. Five minute walk to regional bus stop, Dunkin Donuts, grocery store. Don't need a car!
Dock, upstairs deck, outdoor shower and downstairs patio
Brand new washer/ dryer downstairs
Cappucino maker in kitchen
Two bedrooms and extra family room with TV downstairs
Chess and board games
No smoking and no pets!
Inquire about last minute or off season discounts.
Due to proximity to the water, home may not be suitable for children under age six.
Some rooms are renovated (e.g., kitchen, downstairs bathroom) while others will need to be. For example, the downstairs carpet is worn.
- Check in is 4 pm; call for earlier check-in, if available
- Additional charge for 7th person
- Keep kitchen clean: discard perishables in fridge prior to departure
- Take out your trash Wednesday night
- Place used towels and sheets in laundry basket prior to departure
- Do not leave wet laundry in washer. Leave washer door open when not in use.
- Use of hot tub and waterfront is at your own risk. Please closely monitor any children.
- Wear shoes on the way to hot tub to prevent debris in hot tub. No glass or liquids in hot tub.
- Do not use garage, shed or downstairs bedrooms