Warm and comfortable home located centrally in quiet Brentwood Park area of Burnaby. Whole Foods, Starbucks, and everything else is a walking distance away. Skytrain station is just down the block for you to take to the Airport, Downtown, and Metrotown. Basic amenities are included such as towels, bedsheets, cooking and utensils, pots and pans, and high speed internet. We'll try to make your stay like home away from home.
Either you are here for vacation or staycation. We respect your privacy but if you are the interactive type, we are as well. So feel free to start up a conversation with us!
- Please take off your shoes while in the suite
- Please clean the dining and kitchen items that has been used
- Please no eating in the bedroom
- In general please treat our suite as if it was your own home
- No matter if you are on vacation or staycation, have fun while you are staying with us but also please be respectful to the neighbors. Please keep the noise down after 11pm
We are a family of four and spend most of our time outdoors rain or shine. When it's sunny out we like to have a barbecue in our backyard as well as having friends over to catch up and relax along with good food and drinks. We love Vancouver and hope our guest feels the same way when they finish enjoying their stay with us.