An ideal getaway for relaxation in a fully furnished Mediterranean inspired unit designed to give you a most enjoyable staycation. Cozy up while watching Netflix on the smart TV or chilling with your music from JBL portable bluetooth speaker. And should you decide to go out, you are just minutes away from the best restaurants and sites in Tagaytay. Come on, you know you need that vacation.
A cozy 25 sq m fully furnished Mediterranean inspired one bedroom unit with balcony on the 22nd floor.
• Smart Sony BraviaTV with Netflix
• Free WIFI access
• JBL Bluetooth speaker
• PLDT landline phone
• Microwave, rice cooker, coffee maker, french coffee press, panini maker
• Heated shower
• Linens and towels good for all registered guests
• Flat iron, ironing board and extension cord
Guests will be personally received at the lobby where you will register and be given a set of keys for the unit. You are required to present your valid government I.D. which matches your profile in airbnb.
Registered guests can access the swimming pool, viewing deck and kids play area. Guests are not allowed to invite visitors due to security reasons.
• 24 hr security with CCTVs
• 6 High speed elevators
• Tuesday to Sunday: open from 6:00 AM to 9pm
• Monday: CLOSED for maintenance
• Proper swimming attire is needed
• Extended pool use AFTER check out time is strictly prohibited
• Located at the Ground Floor and 2nd Floor that can be accessed from Olivarez Plaza side, and 3rd Floor parking with entrance from Tagaytay-Calamba Road (in front of McDonalds).
• Weekdays : P 50.00 24 Hrs ( Multiple Entry )
• Weekends : P 50.00 ( Per Entry )
Kids Play Area
• Located at the 3rd Floor near swimming pool
View Deck & Jogging Path
• Located at the 24th Floor
• Panoramic view of Taal and Tagaytay
Guests can call ME for any assistance at the numbers provided in the room directory.
Accommodation for bigger groups
Barcelona can fit up to 5 guests but we have 2 adjacent units (5 guests per unit) and another unit (for 9 guests) 2 doors away which can all fit a total of 24 guests. Each room has a different theme but all provide the same warm welcoming feeling. Our other 3 units were designed with a New York University Dorm, a Nautical and a Scandinavian interior.
Restaurateur and world traveler.
The guy behind the success of Josephine Restaurant Tagaytay.
Giboy managed the family owned business for 35 years.
He enjoys conversations over a cup of good coffee,
delights in entertaining and cooking for friends at home.