❤No Cleaning Fees. Free Parking. Great Amenities.❤
1 Bedroom 1 Bath
Master - King
Living Room - Queen Murphy Bed
· Gas BBQ w/grill tools
· Cable TV
· DVD player
· Stereo w/CD
· Lazy River
· Outdoor Pools
· Outdoor Spas
· 2 Kids Pools
· Splash Pad
· 2 Playgrounds
· Concierge Desk
· Tennis Court
· Basketball Court
· Pool Tables
· Business Center
· Movie Rental
One Two Bedroom: King in master, queen Murphy bed in living area.
Full Kitchen: Unit includes refrigerator, sink, range, dishwasher, all cooking utensils and BBQ tools.
Maximum occupancy 4 (strictly enforced).
Resort Name: Worldmark by Wyndham Indio, CA
Resort Address: 42-151 WorldMark Way Indio, CA 92203
In Addition To Amenities Listed Above, Every Unit Includes:
· Bath towels, hand towels, washcloths and bath mats
· Pool towels
· Bath soap
· Dish soap
· Dishwasher soap (when there is a dishwasher)
· Laundry soap (for in-unit and on-site laundry facilities)
· Dishes, drinking glasses, wine glasses, silverware, dishware, cooking utensils, pots & pans, some assorted small appliances such as toaster, coffee maker, hand mixer and microwave
· Place mats
· Grill tools for resorts with grills on decks
· Bed-joiners for twin beds are available by request at every resort
· Limited number of portable cribs is available by request at every resort
SHUTTLE TO COACHELLA AVAILABLE $15/each way (pay at resort)
There are many features and amenities you can access during your stay OR if you arrive prior to check-in OR after check-out. There is a large recreation center on the property and you can use any of the other amenities while you wait, including the pools and the lazy river.
Inside the rec center, you will find a large arcade, pool tables, ping pong, fitness facility and a large sitting area.
Outside of the rec center, there are basketball and tennis courts for your enjoyment. You can access the hot tubs and/or pool until 10pm.
Complimentary intertubes for lazy river, basketballs, tennis racquets, ping-pong paddles and more are available for check-out in the office.
In the business center there are also 4 computer workstations with internet and printing. While you are in the main office, take advantage of the large selection of DVDs for rent. There are DVD players located in your unit. You don't even have to worry about dropping off the DVD rentals. Just leave the DVDs you rent in your unit upon check-out.
Check-in time is 4 PM but MANY times Wyndham will let you check-in earlier. If by chance you are not allowed to check in earlier, Wyndham will hold your bags for you at reception. They will usually give early-arriving guests access to the shared resort amenities listed above for your pleasure while you wait.
Upon departure, check-out time is 12 noon. If you ask reception, sometimes may extend your check-out to 1 PM. You must get approval from the front desk by dialing 0 from the phone in your room. Late check-out is not guaranteed and is usually dependent on housekeeping schedule and incoming guests checking in.
I am available by phone throughout your stay. I can also help answer any questions about the area if need be. However, once you check-in the front desk is your best resource for anything you need or any issues may incur during your stay. Just dial 0 from the phone in your unit. If you have a problem when you are checking in, then give me a call directly.
2 NIGHT MINIMUM IF CHECKING IN ON FRIDAY OR SATURDAY - Unless the following day is not available for booking OR your reservation is booked less than 48 hours before check-in.
Parking for recreational and oversized vehicles or boats is not available.
Pool & Hot Tub Information:
Please note that the Lazy River is a family-friendly area and alcoholic beverages are prohibited. Splash Pad is located near building 8. Hours may vary based on season and weather. For your safety, swimming or playing in the lakes on the property is prohibited. Children in diapers must wear waterproof diapers designed for swimming. There are no lifeguards on duty. Please refer to posted pool signage for more specific information. Pool hours 8am-10pm daily.
- RESORT CHARGES $9.50/night OCCUPANCY TAX AT CHECK-IN
- MAX OCCUPANCY STRICTLY ENFORCED - No More Than 4 People In Unit. If you exceed the max occupancy, you will be asked to leave the resort and will be charged a $200 fee.
- Quiet time at the resort is from 11pm-8am. While outside your unit or on your balcony/patio, please do not be loud or disruptive to other guests.
- Primary Guests must be at least 21 years of age to check into the resort.
- This Resort has a strict no-pet policy. If you have a pet, don't forget that Airbnb has a search filter for this. Guests are responsible to abide by the Host Resort rules and regulations.
- A valid government issued ID and credit/debit card is REQUIRED to check into the resort. A damage deposit (hold) of $100 will be placed on the credit/debit card BY THE RESORT UPON CHECK-IN and immediately refunded the day of check-out.
★REGISTERED GUEST & CREDIT CARD HOLDER MUST BE THE SAME PERSON★
Your reservation at Wyndham will be under the name listed on your Airbnb profile, unless you tell me otherwise when placing your booking.
You can easily change the name of the "registered guest" by sending me a message through Airbnb or texting me.
If a spouse or someone else in your group is paying the $100 resort deposit OR arriving to the resort before you, the reservation needs to be put under that person's name or they will not be able to check-in.
I can usually accommodate almost all last minute changes to the guest name. However, name changes made less than 24 hours prior to check-in cannot be guaranteed.
** It doesn't matter who's name is on the credit card you use to pay for your booking on Airbnb. The $100 deposit is charged by the Wyndham resort at the time of check-in and has no connection to Airbnb or any payment methods used when booking your stay. **
I am a 36 year old female professional originally from the SF Bay Area. I currently live in Los Angeles. I am the VP of Sales for a software company. I am the owner of several timeshare locations across the US, Mexico and Australia. I love helping people have the vacations of their dreams in amazing accommodations.