Villa with fantastic sea views to Cullera Bay, located in the luxurious urbanization Cap-Blanc. Cozy and quiet environment just 200m from the beach. Fully equipped with 2 bedrooms, spacious dining / living room, full kitchen with and large private terrace, where you can enjoy wonderful views of the sea, the gentle sea breeze and the fresh floral scent that surrounds us.
The villa has the following facilities:
- Fully equipped kitchen with cutlery, crockery, kitchenware, toaster, blender, hob, oven, refrigerator, microwave, washing machine and side table.
- Living / Dining room with balcony, large table, TV, 3 sofas, 1 sofa bed and fireplace.
- Double bathroom with shower, bidet, toilet and two sinks. - It has 2 bedrooms: one double, one double and another living room with double sofa-bed.
- Linens and towels included.
- Panoramic terrace with table, chairs and sun lounger, where you can have breakfast watching the sunrise over the sea with the best views of the bay of Cullera.
- Private communal swimming pool with sunbeds, umbrellas and chill-out area with sea views.
- Internet access via WIFI (unlimited) included in the price.
- Optional air conditioning for € 5 per day.
Maximum occupancy 8 people:
- 2 persons in double bed -> Room 1.
- 2 persons in two single beds -> Room 2.
- 2 persons in sofa bed -> Living room 1
- 2 persons in sofa bed -> living room
We have baby cots (please check availability)
We take care of the smallest detail to make you spend a dream vacation.
- Golden ad fine sand Beach with blue flag at the next of urbanization.
- The best views of the Cullera bay .
- The best views of the Cullera mountain and castle.
- Outside garden with barbecue and paella place.
- Communal swimming pool.
- 1x Parking space.
I will always be available for any questions that arise before or during the stay, we will see you in the delivery of keys and explain all the characteristics of the apartment.
Activities and attractions The cultural, gastronomic and leisure range in Cullera is very wide. The beach offers the possibility of practicing almost all the nautical sports: sailing, diving, snokel, windsurfing, swimming ???? The proximity of the Albufera ensures us the best rice dishes of the Valencian Community: paellas, rice dishes, broths ?? Are offered in virtually all restaurants in the area. Also worth a visit is the aquatic park of Cullera Aquópolis to enjoy the outdoors with the whole family. Finally, you can visit, in Cullera, some of its cultural sites, such as the Lighthouse of Cullera, the Castle, the Calvary of Cullera, the Walls or the Torre del Marenyet, among others, and enjoy a field trip. The surroundings Quiet area near the sea with many landscaped areas, on foot of urbanization we have the semi-virgin beach of Cap-Blanc, with beach bar, shower and lifeguard in high season. You can stroll along the seafront, which runs through the bay of Cullera, buy in the street stalls, take the typical horchata Valenciana in any ice cream shop, have a mojito in the bars of the beach, etc. There are many restaurants around where you can Eating from the typical valencia paella to a fresh seafood from the Cullera market. At 600m you will find a large supermarket of the CONSUM chain which also opens on Sundays in high season. Distributed by the population you can also find: Mercadona, Vidal, Aldi, Lidl and small food stores with fresh produce from the Valencian vegetable garden. Cullera offers extensive beaches of fine sand with shallow water and some cliffs. Towards the interior the orange groves of the Júcar River bank extend into the mouth of the picturesque port. The old town is gathered around a mountain, surrounded by freshwater lagoons and crowned by the castle that overlooks a spectacular panoramic view of the Cullera coast, in the province of Valencia. Between the Lighthouse and the port stands a quality coastline composed of outstanding facilities and tourist facilities.