Skewing toward formal, this retreat welcomes with living room, open gourmet kitchen, lanai and indulgent master bath. A dishwasher, air conditioning and laundry room add appeal.
With a more formal tone, this air-conditioned retreat offers a lanai, gourmet kitchen and sleeping bliss in three bedrooms with flat screens. The master bath appeals with double sink vanity and walk-in shower. Also enjoy high-speed Internet, ceiling fans and laundry room. Amid 29-acres stretching along Waikoloa’s Beach Course and the Pacific, Hali`i Kai indulges with a cascading pool, restaurant and fitness cabana. Enjoy Waikoloa Resort’s ocean excursions, hiking trails, shopping, dining and beautiful sunsets.
Pricing does NOT include 13.416% tax (HI GET of 4.166% and TAT of 9.25%). Taxes will be collected upon check-in. A $10 Daily Resort Fee, plus taxes, will be collected upon check-in. A $10 Daily Resort Fee, plus taxes, will be collected upon check-in. Front Desk Hours: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM After Hours check-in and parking, please call ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) prior to arrival for check-in instructions.
Tempting at every turn, Halii Kai at Waikoloa Resort welcomes you to discover the beauty and bliss of the Big Island’s sunny Kohala Coast within the world-famous Waikoloa Resort. You’ll love the easy lifestyle in this exclusive resort community where the best days are spent doing nothing at all.
Our beautiful coastal location between Kailua-Kona and Waimea’s upcountry puts you in the heart of Hawaii Island’s exciting recreation. Whether you’re into golf and spas or sport fishing and sailing, you’ll find your passions fulfilled.
- Tee off on Waikoloa’s King’s and Beach courses with special guest rate
- Catch a morning snorkeling excursion from Kawaihae Harbor
- Explore ancient rock art in the Anaehoomalu Petroglyph Field
- Catch monthly “Movies Under The Stars” at Queens’ MarketPlace
- Melt into a Hawaiian lomilomi massage in an ocean side cabana
- Horseback ride through the pastures of Kahua Ranch
Halii Kai’s spacious two, and three bedroom vacation villas and town homes are thoughtfully designed so families and friends have the perfect mix of privacy and open living spaces.
- Privacy for parents and children
- Separate rooms create private space to spread out and relax.
- Fully equipped kitchens
- Access to a kitchen reduces stress, saves time and cuts costs.
- In-room washers and dryers
- Save time, pack less, save on baggage fees and stay fresh.
- All the comforts of home
- But with daily housekeeping and amazing views.