Beautiful house over 3 levels with abundant natural light, danish style furniture, wooden shutters, polished floorboards, 4 new airconditioner/heaters, gas coonara, balcony and spanish style courtyard. 100m from Port Melbourne Beach and bike tracks, 2 min walk to public transport to CBD
Come stay in this warehouse style townhouse in the heart of Port Melbourne!
- 1 block from Port Melbourne beach and 2 blocks from vibrant Bay St
- Fully furnished with three bedrooms - 1 x King sized bed, 1 x King sized daybed and a single bed with trundle. Both bedrooms with BIR's and master bed with ensuite and walk in robe
- 3 bathrooms - (1 with shower over bath, 2 with showers/toilets
- Large open plan dining/ living space
-Seperate playroom/rumpus room with big screen TV and recliner couch
- Laundry with tub and washing machine
- Huge kitchen with dishwasher, ample bench space, double oven and microwave
- Balcony adjoining 2 bedrooms
- Basketball ring
- Access to gym and pool (pool is outdoors however!)
Find yourself in the most beautiful location in the heart of Port Melbourne with access to beautiful cafe's restaurants and bars.
It is only a 5 minute drive to Albert Park and 10 minutes from St Kilda Beach and Melbourne's Central Business District.
Only 1 block walk from Light rail tram 109
Would best suit professional couple or family relocating or holidaying!
Secure car park/visitor parking permit, gym, pool, common grounds-large grassed area and entertaining area.
- 1. DEFINITIONS “Booking" means the period for which you have paid to stay at the Property. “Property" means ….Princes St, Port Melbourne 3207,Australia and all its fixtures, fittings and equipment. “Management" means the owners and managers of the Property. “Guests" means the persons who stay overnight in the Property during the Booking. “Visitor" means a person a Guest permits to visit the Property during the Booking. 2. ACCEPTANCE & RESPONSIBILITY. • Payment of the Deposit constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. 3. CHECK IN / OUT • Check-in time is not before 10am on the arrival date and check out time is not later than 12pm on departure date. Alternative arrangements may be made with your host. • Late departure is subject to prior arrangement and availability and extra charges may apply. • You must notify Management of expected arrival time and a mobile contact number at least 5 days before arrival. • Check-in/check-out and key collection/return procedure will be provided with final booking confirmation. 4. PAYMENT as per airbnb website 5. CANCELLATION OR VARIATION as per airbnb website 6. SECURITY BOND • A credit card authorization of $500 is required. • Any damage, loss or expense incurred by Management as a result of your breach of these Terms & Conditions will be charged against your credit card using credit card authorization. Examples of this include but are not limited to any breakage, damage or excess cleaning requirements, extra guests beyond those declared. • If no damage caused within 14 working days of your departure we will remove your credit card details from our records. 7. PARTIES & FUNCTIONS • Parties and Functions are STRICTLY PROHIBITED. No disturbance of neighbours, no undue noise, silence when entering and leaving the premises, no behaviour likely to cause damage to property or offence or embarrassment to others, all noise to cease by 10pm. • Breach of this condition may result in immediate termination and eviction without refund and extra charges for security, cleaning, garbage removal, wear and tear, repairs etc. 8. LINEN AND TOWELS • We supply linen, pillows, blankets and towels which must be left where supplied in the bedrooms or bath room on departure. . 9. PETS • Pets are not allowed at the Property 10. YOUR OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES • You must comply with all applicable house rules and all instructions from Management and the caretakers of the Property concerning occupancy, property, health, safety and quiet enjoyment of the Property and our neighbours. • You are responsible for damage, breakages, theft and loss of the Property and any part of it during your stay. You must notify us of this immediately. Management may recover from you repair or replacement cost (at Management's discretion) • Only the guests nominated and agreed in the Booking may stay in the Property over night. If any other guests stay extra charges may apply or the agreement may be terminated without refund. • Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination and eviction without refund and extra charges may be made for security and other expenses. • Before departure, all food must be removed from fridges, all rubbish put in the appropriate council rubbish bins provided (see information provided for directions to such bins), and crockery and cutlery washed and packed away. The Property must be left in a clean and tidy condition. • Extra cleaning charges may be incurred for the cleaning of dirty dishes, washing machine, dishwasher, emptying the fridge, removal of excessive rubbish etc. Should the cleaning fee be more than the usual cost for cleaning the property, you will be charged the additional costs over and above the normal cleaning fee which will be deducted from the security bond. • All furniture and furnishings must be left in the position they were in when you arrived • The property should be vacated on time and secured. All windows and doors are to be locked. All keys must be returned to Management or as otherwise directed. • You are responsible for the safekeeping and replacement of accommodation keys. One sets of keys will be provided. • Smoking is not permitted in the Property 11. PROBLEMS OR COMPLAINTS • In the case of any problem or complaint, you must inform Management at the earliest opportunity so Management has the chance to rectify the situation as quickly and efficiently as possible. You must allow repair/service access to the property during reasonable hours. • Any complaint, which cannot be resolved locally, must be notified in writing to Management prior to departure from the Property. • Failure to follow this procedure this may hinder the ability of Management to rectify the problem or complaint and reduce or extinguish any claim you may have. We recommend all guests purchase travel insurance since Management are not responsible for any injuries, illness or accidents that may occur whilst staying at our property.
My husband and I have lived in Port Melbourne for 18 years. He is a Physical Education teacher and I have my own Personal Training, Wellness Coaching and Cryotherapy business. We have 2 gorgeous children - 1x 5 year old girl and 1x 9 year old boy. The house is set up for children but that said, would certainly suit professionals or mature travellers.
We are both very active and love the great outdoors.
We are friendly, welcoming and respectful........great hosts if we do say so ourselves!