The place is everything you need for a sweet and comfortable experience.
1. GREAT LOCATION, walking distance from Madrid's landmarks&TRANSPORT (up to 4metro stations less than 8mins away). A GOOD NIGHT SLEEP
2. ART IS EVERYWHERE (Rastro Antiques and Design market, Reina Sofia Contemporary Art Museum, urban art..)
3. NEWLY REFURBISHED FLAT decorated with detail
4. What other places most likely won't offer. 360 views of the city in communal TERRACE, PING PONG, JACUZZI and great neighbors
Newly refurbished 2 bedroom flat in which you will use 1 of the bedrooms and enjoy a nice spacious shared bathroom. Normally (unless they are travelling)
you will be sharing the flat with a lovely couple from the States who work as teachers here in Madrid, are clean and easygoing, will sleep in the other room and I'm lucky to call my compis de piso:) The apartment has a living room with balcony facing the street and dining area, and a separate kitchen with breakfast/bar table, separate study table and hall entrance. The kitchen is fully equipped (toaster, oven, fridge, freezer, plates, glasses and cuttlery, etc).
The room offers a nice and comfy double bed, hand towels for your stay, and a shelf to leave your clothes and possessions. The place in general is not the biggest but is definitely the warmest. I have tried to make it as nice looking and homey with plenty of plants, art on the walls and details that I hope you can enjoy and appreciate as much as I do:) Please look after it and feel at home!
I'll be available via message
- Se permiten hacer reuniones en la terraza respetando siempre el comfort de los vecinos y asegurándose que la terraza queda limpia y recogida después de usarla.
- Se permite también fumar tanto en el balcón del piso como en la terraza del edificio, pero no en el resto del apartamento