Situated in the UNESCO World Heritage listed Tramuntana Mountains, this majestic villa lies on a mountain top with sweeping 360 degree views of the sea, mountains, vineyards and town of Banyalbufar (just 2 mins walk away).
From inside the villa and outside on the terraces and swimming pool you will be mesmerised by the magnificent views and peaceful surroundings.
Located just 25km (30 mins drive) from Palma, the villa is the ideal place to relax and enjoy an authentic Mallorcan experience
The villa is situated on 2,000 square metres of land. From the moment you wake to the moment you fall asleep you will absolutely love every aspect of this villa and the picturesque town of Banyalbufar. The stunning back drop of Sea, Mountains, Vineyards and the Town is truly intoxicating.
The spacious villa is surrounded by a large garden area which contains traditional Mallorcan flora and fauna including orange trees, olive trees, almond trees and aloe vera.
The villa is ideal for either a family getaway with the kids or a no kids/adults only getaway.
There is plenty of space within the villa for a group of 8 people with or without children so that each person has their own personal space when required.
Guests will have full access to the villa and the gardens and swimming-pool area, having exclusive use of all the facilities.
I am available for all questions before and after booking. During your stay the property is managed by Paul who lives permanently on the island.
Guests will have assistance 24/7 during their stay in the event of problems or any issues regarding the house. I will also be more than happy to recommend places to visit or see including restaurants and outings.
Top 10 things to do during your stay:
1. Eat, drink and relax on the terrace at the villa and admire the stunning surroundings
2. Relax by the pool and take a swim
3. Eat lunch or dinner at Son Tomas restaurant and take a coffee downstairs at the cafe
4. Eat lunch or dinner at 1661 Cuina de Banyalbufar
5. Walk down to the sea and jump in. It's a 5 minute walk through the town
6. Take the scenic drive to neighboring Estellencs (10 min drive) and take in the breathtaking cliff top views
7. Take the walking trail from Banyalbufar to Esporles. It's part of the Mola de Planicia and will take around 3 hours. There is also a walking trail to Estellencs
8. Drive to Valldemossa and Deia (home of many celebrities). There is a Michelin star restaurant called Es taco d'es Teix
9. Take the open air train from Palma to Soller and enjoy the Mallorcan countryside. The town of Soller is beautiful
10. Drink lots of Mallorcan wine! There is a Bodega 200m from the villa called Bodega Son Vives which is open on the weekends for wine tastings. The Malvasia grape (white) is from the town of Banyalbufar and was a favourite of many Moorish kings. There are also some great red wines made in Binissalem.
Supermarkets and Shops
There is a town shop in the centre of Banyalbufar next to 1661 Cuina de Banyalbufar that sells all basic convenience and breakfast/lunch supplies. The nearest supermarket is located in Esporles.
There is a pharmacy in the centre of Banyalbufar.
There is a Caixa Bank ATM in Banyalbufar.
- Please only smoke outside
- Parties are fine but please respect the village and surroundings