Wow - this stunning 3-4 bedroom, 3 bath Mid-Century Modern Palm Springs home is the perfect place to have the quintessential, memorable indoor-outdoor Palm Springs vacay experience.
With 2,786 spacious sq ft, this home features a picture-perfect backyard with heated pool, bubbly spa, and a great view. Like the inside, the outside is stylishly furnished for comfortable, modern living and dining.
The main living area of the house offers an exciting open floor plan that encompasses a large living room, dining room and kitchen that opens onto the pool, spa and expansive backyard with commanding views of the mountains. Polished concrete floors throughout adds to the Palm Springs-vibe.
The living room is modern yet comfortable and features a dramatic outlook to the pool and mountain view. The L-shaped couch and accompanying chairs can accommodate eight. A marble step-down wet bar adds interest and connects the living room to the adjacent dining room that seats eight. Sunshine pours into the entire area bathing them in natural light.
The sunny kitchen, with adjoining breakfast nook, features gourmet stainless steel appliances. There's a BBQ grill with in-line natural gas hookup - who wants to run out of propane in the middle of grilling?!
The first spacious King Master Suite features an en suite bath with concrete floors, double sink vanity, walk-in shower and mountain view. There's a 60'' TV, walk-in closet, sliding glass door to the backyard.
The second large King Master Suite with en suite bath, 55” TV, walk-in closet, large dresser and a sliding glass door to the backyard.
Bedroom three is also a generous size and furnished with two full/double size beds and can accommodate two to four guests. With a large closet and dresser, it's adjacent to the third bathroom with double sinks and shower over tub.
The fourth bedroom has a very comfortable L-shape modern sofa that approximately serves as a comfortable full/double bed and a single folding cot-type rollaway bed (admittedly not the most comfy). A 65” TV plus a built-in home office area completes this room.
Our Airbnb price already includes 11.5% Palm Springs Occupancy Tax. Pool Heating is recommended October thru May: $50/day or $250/Week. Well-behaved dogs are welcome ($100 each and must be disclosed when booked). Palm Springs Permit #3114.
Entire private house and back yard, laundry room, 2 car garage, and driveway for 2 more cars.
After an initial meeting and tour, we are happy to leave you to enjoy your private retreat. We are always just a phone call or text message away. We know a great deal about Palm Springs and we're glad to share our insider tips if asked.
WiFi and free long distance calling to the US and Canada.
Even though this house is an entertainment paradise, we still have some basic rules to abide by:
1. We have nice neighbors; please be a "good neighbor" to them during your stay.
2. No music outdoors is allowed in any Palm Springs vacation rental; of course headphones are fine. Any music inside the home must be kept at a reasonable level at all hours, and must never be audible by neighbors.
3. Any noise violation fines (over two hundred fifty dollars!) are 100% the responsibility of the guest/s. Be forewarned that Palm Springs is really cracking down on this!
4. We love pets! Please let us know before you arrive if you plan to bring your "well-behaved, flea-free" dog(s). Additional $100@ fee per dog is required. Please pick up after your furry friend.
5. Smoking is ONLY allowed outside.
6. You and your group must be 25+ to rent, unless accompanied by parent/guardian.
7. Maximum occupancy: 8 adults/children plus 2 children 12 and under.