Our home is uniquely located in the Welsh Mountain, in PA Dutch country, 3 miles south of Shady Maple Farm Market & Smorgasbord, 7 miles from Intercourse, 40 miles from Hershey Chocolate and Park and 16.5 miles from Sight & Sound, and Strasburg Railroad, Strasburg, PA.
Our secluded suite is exclusively yours, the perfect quiet place for you to relax; whether it is indoors, in the backyard, or walking the wooded trails. We love kids, and welcome couples and families who need a getaway.
The suite has two bedrooms with queen beds in each room. Two single mattresses and a pack n play are available, as well as two full couches.
Outdoor fire pit and picnic area on site. We provide kindling and firewood.
We provide a welcome basket with sparkling grape juice, Lancaster County pretzels and whoopie pies, as well as coffee, creamers, sugar, and tea bags.
Guests have private access to full basement.
10% weekly discount!
NO ADDITIONAL CLEANING fee added!
For extended stays for a week or more, cleaning is offered for $50 weekly.
Additional guest fee does not apply to children 6 and under.
By reserving this suite, you are agreeing to abide by the following:
1. Smoking and alcoholic beverages are not allowed on premises.
2. People other than those in the guest party may not stay on the property overnight. Our neighborhood is very quiet, so we request that you respect that as well.
3. The owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries, or illnesses that occur on the premises. The owners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables.
4. No pets allowed.
5. Please park to the right of the driveway; so you do not block any of the garages.
6. There is no daily housekeeping service included in the rental rate; however please inform us if/when you need clean towels or sheets. We do not charge an extra cleaning fee. To help us keep our rates affordable, please be respectful in how you leave the suite.
7. Please keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
8. Please do not leave food or trash outdoors. We do have wildlife here! Put excess trash in bags provided in kitchen and place it in the storage area adjacent to the kitchen.
CHECK IN ~ 3 PM CHECK OUT ~ 12 NOON
unless other arrangements have been made