Two bedroomed cottage set in a cobbled pedestrian street of the village of Castelnaud with lovely south facing terrace.
This delightful cottage is situated in a cobbled pedestrian street of the medieval village of Castelnaud la Chapelle, one of "The Most Beautiful Villages of France".
It offers comfortable and well equipped accommodation for up to four guests with its two bedrooms, brand new kitchen and enclosed south facing terrace.
From the terrace, the front door opens onto the open plan living room, offering:
- a brand new kitchen, fully equipped with gas hob, electric oven, dishwasher, washing machine, fridge freezer, coffee machine, kettle etc
- a sitting area complete with fireplace offering a cosy place to relax in mid season; armchairs, lamps and a flat screen TV.
- a dining area seating 4 with four chairs
A staircase leads to the first floor and a corridor with picture windows offering lovely views over the rooftops of the village, and down the Céou valley beyond. This corridor gives access to:
- a first bedroom with a double bed (140cm), lamps and large wardrobe.
- a second bedroom also offering a double bed (140cm), bedside tables and lamps, and another large cupboard.
- a fully tiled shower room with shower, washbasin, and toilet completes this floor.
You can relax on the enclosed front terrace, and benefit from the sun all day long! It is equipped with a retractable blind and table and chairs ideal for al fresco meals.
Free parking at 50m from the house.
During high season the changeover day is Sunday, flexible the rest of the year.
The price is inclusive of all charges except:
- touristic taxe
- heating in low season 50€ per week.
Optional services :
- Bed Linen and Towels are available at extra cost:
- A cleaning service is available at a cost of 50 Euros.
- 25% deposit with booking
- Remainder to be paid 4 weeks before arrival
- Returnable breakage deposit of 300 Euros to be paid on arrival