- 4 bedrooms,4 private bathroom, kitchen, living room, and small garden
- 6-10 guests (for each guest, 1 traditional bedding and 1 single mattress are provided)
- Shared livingroom (breafkast is prepared here)
- Located in the oldest village in Seoul, central location(near Gyeongbokgung Station), easily access to all historic and cultural places. You can walk to Gyeongbokgung Palace and Bukchon Hanok village.
- This village of famous for plenty of good restaurants and bars.
* If you are looking for a place where you can experience real Korean traidional and old culture and housing, my place will be perfect. This house is my family's heritage which my mom was born and her grandparents had livied for all their lives. My family lived here for long time, but now it's used as a guesthouse for foreign travelers who want to stay in the oldest village and visit historic and cultural places.
* You can access easily to plenty of historic places, cultural places and shopping areas.
Seoul is one of the biggest capital in the world. Although my place is located in the extremely central area in Seoul, sometimes you need to take a subway or bus to go to interesting places.
* Lists where you can access easily from my place
1. Gyeongbokgung Palace : 5 mins by foot
2. Tonin traditional street market : 3 mins by foot
3. Cheongwadae, Korean presidential residence : 3 mins by foot
4. Bukchon Hanok Village (Samcheong-dong) : 15 mins by foot
5. Gwanghawmun square : 10 mins by foot
6. Changdeokgung Palace : 3 mins by subway
7. Insa-dong / Jogyesa Temple : 20 mins by walk / 3 mins by subway
7. Bukhansan National Park (mountain) : 15 mins by direct bus in front of my house
8. Myeong-dong, Namsan Tower
9. Gwangjang Market : 20 mins by subway
10. Ehwa Women's Univ. / Hongik Univ.(Hondae) : 25 mins by subway
* Room is not that big as hotels or apartment because my house is over 100 years old without renovation.
- 4 bedrooms and 4 toilets/bath
- Livingroom : a water purifier and a long table, sitting on the floor)
- Small kitchen : microwave, electronic induction, and sink
- Air conditioner equipped in each room and shared livingroom
- Free 100Mb Wi-Fi
- Free Bath goods (shampoo, towel and soap) and hair dryer
- 5,000 KRW for using laundry/dryer
Me and my mom are running this guesthouse. Normally you can meet my mom when you check-in and she will let you know your room. She can speak English and loves to help you stay well. I am staying at the guesthouse only in the breakfast time(8:30-9:30am), however, I am always online so that you can send me message or call me anytime for recommendations or help. I am working and studying there days, so I cannot reply to you right away, but I try to do my best.
I really like to be your friend, but if you want to stay without disturbing, I don't mind at all. Be free when you are staying here.
Right behind my house, Cheongwadae, Korean presidential residence is located. Only 3-min-walking distance from my house. Sometimes you might encounter rally and demonstration because the Democary is really well organized in Korea and the public have the right to speak out what they really need. Don't be afraid of it. It is really peaceful and legal.
- Check-in: 3:00 pm / Check-out: 11:00 am
If you come earlier than 3pm, you can only leave your luggage in the shared living room and same as check out time.
Since I was born in Seoul in 1989, I've been living in oldest village of Seoul. Our family had lived in Bukchon village over 17 years, then moved to here. (next to Gyeongbokgung) Currently, I am studying art theory, art philosophy and aesthetics. I love to travel, meet new friends, try international foods and experience traditional things. Hopefully, see you!!