Pond, geese, people, great view. Well developed area, but away from Nashville traffic. Nice neighborhood.
Note: The geese like to get together and cause a ruckus at midnight. Keep that in mind if you're a light sleeper.
- You have a whole bedroom to yourself, as well as a full bathroom (bath tub and shower) to yourself.
- The living room and kitchen are shared spaces, but I mostly keep to my room, so you just about have exclusive access to them.
- The pool area is off limits because management checks for pool passes regularly.
Some guests like to socialize and I enjoy it too, but you deserve privacy, and I will respect that. If you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions, I'm 100% available to make your trip as enjoyable as possible.
The balcony overlooks a pond, and there are hilarious geese outside. Unfortunately, sometimes they like to get rowdy at night. Most people don't have a problem with it, but if you have trouble falling back asleep, you might want to take it into account.
- Quiet hours are after 11pm
- Don't use the parking spaces facing the building
- The pool cannot be used by guests
I'm a software architect. I spend most of my time behind a computer, but I love to balance that with outdoor activities. I'm a gamer for sure, and I love to read and learn. I've found that Life.Church is a surprisingly good church this day and age. My motto is simply to love your neighbor.