In one of the city's most vibrant locations, this stylish 2 BR apartment has views of the Harbour Bridge, Opera House, and CBD.
Everything is at your doorstep: cafe's, top restaurants, transport, shops, St Vincent's Hospital. Only 10 mins. to CBD. The perfect base from which you can do business in the city, explore Sydney sights, or enjoy a relaxing retreat.
My place is ideal for:
* Couples wanting a chic yet comfy place that's
close to everything
* Holidayers wanting a stylish, convenient retreat
* Executives / business travellers seeking
upmarket, relaxing accommodation close
to the CBD
* Relatives of patients in St Vincents Hospital
wanting a comfortable and convenient sanctuary.
About my Place
I have prepared my apartment to make it as comfortable for you as possible during your stay.
This fully furnished 2 bedroom executive apartment provides a mix of boutique and luxury living, complimented by views of the city, Sydney Harbour Bridge, and sails of the Sydney Opera House.
Situated in the award-winning building, 'The Top of the Town', you are wonderfully positioned between the boutiques, cafes & top restaurants of Potts Point and pubs, restaurants and nightclubs of Oxford Street. The locals' favourite coffee houses & cafes, and the nightlife of Kings Cross are at your doorstep.
You are a short walk to Rushcutters Bay and its beautiful park, and only 1-1/2 blocks to St Vincent's hospital. It will only take you about 10 minutes to taxi to the CBD, or about 15 mins to Town Hall where you can connect to other parts of Sydney or beyond.
The high standard furnishings, well functioning technology, and close proximity to just about everything, make Apt # 408 your ideal, comfortable and practical accommodation during your stay.
* Chic open-plan apartment with high ceilings
* Stylish modern - yet comfortable - decor
* High standard furnishings
* Broad floor-to-ceiling glass leads to private
* Adaptable wall panels
* Views of the CBD, Harbour Bridge, sails of the
* Fully equipped Smeg kitchen, stainless steel
fridge & bench tops, mirrored splash back
* Nespresso coffee maker
* Tea kettle
* Dining table, plus breakfast bar
* Choice of a King bed or 2 extra-long singles in
* Ample closets & storage
* Modern bathroom with shower & bath tub
* Bathroom scale
* Luxurious bed linens, towels, & pillows supplied
* Private safe - combination lock
* Hair dryer & designer toiletries provided
* Quality bathrobes provided
* Large flat screen, wall-mounted TV
* Free high speed WIFI - unlimited downloads
* Netflix available (via your own private account)
* 24 hour concierge, security building, intercom
* Lift access, no stairs
* Reverse cycle air conditioning & heating
* Internal laundry room with washer and dryer
* Iron & ironing board
* Wheelchair accessible
* Complete access to Level 6 facilities: Lap Pool, Sauna
and Gym - with views
* 24/7 Concierge/Doorman services
The concierge who are on duty 24/7 will help you with check in and provide keys to the apartment. They are very kind and can also be helpful with: booking taxi's, taking deliveries, finding restaurants, arranging dry cleaning, and storing bags should you arrive too early for check - in, or need to do errands before you continue your journey after check-out. Prior to your arrival, I will arrange a time to meet you at the apartment to greet you and to introduce you to the apartment, explain equipment operation, and answer any questions you may have about my apartment, the building, or area.
I live only minutes from the apartment should you need anything - just a phone call away.
* Choice of configuration in both bedrooms: choose a King bed or 2x Single extra-long beds. Please advise me of your choice at time of booking.
*Rates vary according to seasons and length of stay. Select your dates on the booking section to determine the correct rates for your specific date choices and length of stay.
Information on this website may be updated from time to time without notice.
- Check-In: 3pm or later - Concierge can store luggage before check-in.
- Check-Out: 11am or earlier (unless prior agreement/approval. The concierge can store luggage for a short while prior to continuing your journey.
My name is Diane and I like to travel to Europe, USA and the nearby island countries, but always love coming home to Sydney. It's a great city and I immerse myself into Sydney's cultural scene, socialising with friends at the many cafes and restaurants that are at my doorstep and in Potts Point, Rushcutter's Bay, Double Bay and Woolloomooloo.
Sydney really knows how to put on an event, such as: the annual Bienale Art Show, Sydney Writer's Festival, Food and Wine Festival, Vivid Sydney light festival, Moonlight Movies at Mrs Macquarie's Chair, Concert at the Domain, Opera on the Harbour and many other cultural events. I love the variety of fun things to do and there is always something of interest on offer.
I love to take relaxing walks in Rushcutter's Bay park, going to the gym, and occasionally hitting a few golf balls at Moore Park Golf Course, where there is a newly renovated triple-tier driving range.
I enjoy attending a ballet or play at the Opera House, Walsh Bay, or one of our local theatres, and am fond of art shows at local art galleries or major exhibits at the Art Gallery of NSW.
I recently returned from a visit to Seattle, Alaska and Vancouver, and spent part of May and June last year catching up with friends in the U.K and Spain.
When I travel, I look for accommodation that is close to everything, is modern and comfortable - yet offers touches of luxury - including fabulous bedding.
I will do everything in my power to ensure that you receive those same experiences when you stay at my place; and that you will want to return again in the future - and tell others about it.
I am lucky to be in a building where the 24/7 concierge are warm, yet professional, and extremely helpful. They will be able to assist you in many ways;. I live only minutes from the apartment - just a phone call away - should you need anything. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. I look forward to meeting you, and welcoming you to my apartment in Darlinghurst.