2 story, 2800 sq ft home with a pool & hot tub, grassy area in the back. 2 wood burning fireplaces. Lg master bedroom w/ Cal King Tempurpedic bed, connected office (including wi-fi & executive desk), large screen TV. 3 full bathrooms. Dart board in & small air hockey table in garage. Safe and friendly neighborhood. Lots of shopping & food nearby and quick/easy freeway access in an uncrowded area of town. Fully furnished w/ all necessities & more.
Here is a list of just some of the local area attractions. This is all off the top of my head; I'm sure there is more!
- Tubing down the salt river (~15 minutes away)
- Drive through the Superstition Mountains (3 lakes w/ picnic & swimming options, boat rentals, historic 'town' stop, beautiful views and winding mountain roads)
- Downtown (~25 mns) any major sporting or concert events
- Several casinos all within 1/2 hour
- About a 4 hour drive to the Grand Canyon
- All within about 3 hours is the Biosphere2, Tombstone (Wild Wild West)
- Rawhide (old west) ~20 minutes
- Hot Air balloon rides & skydiving around
- Scottsdale - old town shopping & dining, art exhibits, restaurants/bars/grills
- Many fast food & dining options within a 1-2 mile radius, including several grocery stores & Target
- Urban Jungle (new play area for kids. Free 30 mns on first visit. 5 minutes away
- Water parks - many parks have free splash pads for kids (ie Mesa Riverview Park) or the bigger amusement parks such as Golfland Sunsplash (has mini golf too)
- TONS of golf courses around
- AZ Mills - Legoland Activity Center (~20/25 minutes away)
- New aquarium, butterfly forest, and dolphin cove - supposed to be AMAZING but we haven't been there yet ~ 15 minutes away
- Day trips: Sedona (2-2.5 hours; definitely worth it!), Jerome (ghost town about 1.5 hrs away), Montezuma Castle(ancient Indian ruins)
- Bowling (5 minutes)
- Ghost Town on the way to the Superstition Mountains (~10-15 minutes away)
- Drive up South Mountain and see the entire city (~40 minutes to get there, total drive to the top depends on where on the mountain you go)
- Rustler's Rooste (~25 mns) - great restaurant with a view, a bull, hay on the floor, snake appetizers, live music, and even a slide down to be seated.
- Wildlife Zoo (I believe about 45 minutes)
- Piccacho Peak, Camelback Mountain, Papago Park .... TONS of hiking in the area, all within a one-hour drive radius
- Pinnacle Peak (don't wear a tie to dinner... or do. Just don't expect it to come back in one piece!) ~ great Western tourist place with a great view, about 20 mns to 1/2 hour
- Kartchner Caverns (south of Tucson. Tucson is about 1.5 miles away)
- Phoenix zoo (~20 minutes away)
- Tempe Town Lake & Mill Avenue – rent boats, nice walk, concerts, shopping, entertainment
- Mesa Riverview & Tempe Town Marketplace -shopping & entertainment ~both within 20 minutes
- Shooting range (~5-10 minutes away)
Easy & quick access to Red Mountain Freeway 202. Red Mountain Recreation Center nearby for exercising options (I believe it's between $5-10 per day per person). Park directly across the street. Mesa Community College Red Mountain Campus very close as well as groceries & other shopping & eating options.
I have a property manager to help assist with anything during your stay. We also have friends and family in town as well as great neighbors.
There is no fence around the pool, but there is a lock on back sliding glass door and a self-latching, self-closing gate on the side of the house. Complies with city code.
You can dispose of your garbage and recycle in our large bins on property.