New listing! Welcome to our home in the lovely gated community of Les Penyes in Sant Feliu de Guixols. This spacious 3 story townhouse with 4 bedrooms and two-and-a-half bathrooms can comfortably accommodate up to 6 adults, with additional room for 2 children. This charming home has everything you need to enjoy your stay on the Costa Brava: a welcoming living space, beautiful patio with adjoining private lawn, a large community pool, and easy access to the restaurants, shops, and the beach.
The interior is comfortably decorated and equipped with a smart T.V., wi-fi, washer, and dishwasher. The ground floor has a modern kitchen and living room that opens to the patio, as well as a powder room. The second floor has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms: the main bedroom with an en-suite bathroom and queen bed, a second bedroom with a queen bed, and a third bedroom with a bunk bed, ideal for kids. The top floor has a small bedroom with a double bed and private terrace, and sleeps 2. Two bedrooms on the second floor and the one on the top floor have partial views of the sea. The house is surrounded by a private lawn with outdoor seating and eating space.
The community features a large adult pool and a smaller kid’s pool in a grassy area surrounded by trees only 35 meters from our house. Whether enjoying the pool or relaxing on the patio, you and your family will have plenty of room to play or simply recharge after a day at one of the many nearby beaches or coves. The area also offers many other cultural attractions such as medieval towns, museums, Iberian and Greek settlements, and local craftsman markets.
The house has heating all throughout the house and air conditioning only in the top floor/attic bedroom.
Bed sheets and bath towels are not provided within the rental rate. For an additional extra charge we can provide you bed and bath linen: 10 € per set of towels and 10 € per set of bed linen.
Please do not take bathroom towels to the beach or the swimming pool.
The use of the communal pool is subject to being respectful of others and follow the rules.
- Quiet hours 10 pm - 8 am
- Check-out is at 10 am
- Tourist tax: The Catalan Government collects a Tourist Tax of € 0.90 per person/day that is not included in the rates. Guests are required to pay this tax in cash upon arrival.
- All guests will have to provide a valid government issued ID (National ID card for EU residents and Passports for non-EU residents).
- Do not take bathroom towels to the swimming pool or the beach.
- Please be respectful of others while at the pool, don't be loud, and follow the rules.
- Late check-in fee: 40 Euro, paid in cash when you check-in when you arrive at 8 pm or afterwards