Enjoy our very clean entire modern 2 bedrooms with 3 beds & big kitchen. 873 sqft near bus, train, downtown, Whole Foods, coffee shops, bars, restaurants, gym, pool, freedom trail, monument and many more. Great place w parking in historical Boston!
2 bedrooms, 3 beds + sofa, one full bathroom and a full kitchen.
We enjoy welcoming our guests to our modern condo in a brick building located in the middle of the historic Charlestown neighborhood in Boston, situated between Cambridge and the North End.
Our home is in a three stories building bordering the gas light district, a few blocks from the Bunker Hill monument, Freedom Trail, and the USS Constitution.
High speed wireless internet, Wi-Fi, internet HDTV with Blu-Ray player and basic cable TV are all included.
It is a quiet building and both rooms are furnished with beds (2 fulls and 1 queen) and desks. Brazilian Cherry hardwood floors and high ceilings. Heat and air cooling in each bedroom and living areas.
We both speak French, Spanish and English but usually not all at once. One room fits 2, the other 4 and the sofa 2 but let us know if you have children/babies or want to discuss options. It is ideal for 2 couples but it can fit more.
There is no elevator and the condo is located on the second floor (2 flights of stairs). A shared laundry room is located in the building's basement.
Note: nothing is shared - we are renting out the entire apartment and you have access to all amenities in the condo and in the common areas of the building.
We always meet guests in person and can stop by if needed/requested. We are always an email / call / text away. We live a few blocks away.
- We can provide gated / private parking but you need to check with us before your trip.
- No pets / no smoking inside the building.
- Very Important: please let us know your estimated arrival / departure times so that we can plan accordingly. Check out by default is before 12 pm and check in after 2 pm within a one hour window, unless we mutually agree on something else. We will offer flexible check in / out times when possible but we need time between guests for a thorough cleaning.
- We always provide fresh bath towels
- The beds will be made with fresh linens
- The place will be clean (please leave your shoes near the door)
- Feel free to use the fridge, microwave, toaster oven, dishwasher and stove
- We are happy to provide directions / activities
- It is a relaxed / informal setting, come as you are!
I have been living in New England since 1998 and I am originally from Paris, France. I am a technology and strategy advisor to large companies and am a partner at Harmeda, a strategy consulting firm.