My place is in a small & quiet road, not far from the city centre (15 mins by bike or taxi)
We have a small garden for relaxing and reading, and our funky cafe "Domino Coffee Garden" downstairs where you can grab a cup of Vietnamese coffee and see the local life. There are some traditional restaurants just a short walk from here. Food is very affordable
Oh, and free laundry! ★
Perfect for the travellers who want to know the real Vietnam, learn about local life not just the tourist attractions
We have a small garden for relaxing and reading, and our funky cafe "Domino Coffee Garden" is right downstairs where you can grab a cuppa of Vietnamese coffee, eat traditional Vietnamese breakfast and immerse in the local life. There are some traditional restaurants just a short walk from here. Food is very affordable.
You can use the terrace, the garden, and of course come down to the cafe below to chat to us or grab a cup of coffee, and let us tell you more about the beauty of this city
- I travel overseas a lot, and although I cannot meet you in person when you check in/out, my friend and family (my sister and parents) will help me arrange for your stay and show you around.
- My phone is with me 24/24 so don't hesitate to message me on airbnb anytime you need help.
- In Vietnam, the electricity is 220V and the power plug uses 2 round pins.
- You can get a internet SIM card at the airport: look for the shop Vinaphone all the way to the left before you exit international terminal.
- Please remember to check your visa requirement. If you need a visa then it's a good idea to get it sorted out a few weeks before your trip.
Hi, I'm Phung and my husband is Viet (as in Viet-Nam!).
When we were younger, we were high school teachers, wood crafter, tailor, cinema owner, printer, sweet maker, computer shop manager, software programmer, prawn farmer, and aquarium designer. But now we're semi-retired.
We love travelling although we haven't had a lot of chance to travel. When we travel, we like to take it slowly and experience how the locals live. We have been to Singapore, Malaysia, and the US. We love to meet travellers and show you our lovely, beautiful country. Welcome to Vietnam! :-)
Phung & Viet