3 bedroom 2 bath condo with amazing views, boaters parisdise, enjoy the pools, sauna, steam room on property, fish off the docks, or it's just a short 1/2 mile drive to the gulf beaches. Several great restaurants and shopping within walking distance. Boat rentals, kayaks, jet ski rentals a few doors doors away.
Condo association rules apply, must be age 25 or older or married to book, parking permit $35 fee required at booking. Guests must obtain and display parking permit at all times while on the property. During peak season and holidays, parking my be limited. Condo has one reserved parking space and additional parking is first come. If you plan to bring more than one vehicle, please contact the owner prior to your arrival. Guest are to provide email address and will receive a rental agreement for signature.
I will need your vehicle make/model/license for your parking permit.
Mariner Pass is a low density, family atmosphere condominium.
Mariner Pass Condominium Property Rules
The following is a list of rules/guidelines to ensure a safe and enjoyable environment for all residents and
guests of Mariner Pass. We would like everyone to enjoy their stay here and respect the property and each
other while they are here. For some, this is their full-time residence. Violation of any of these rules could
result in eviction.
1. There is a 3-night minimum for all rentals.
2. No use of skateboards or in-line skates allowed on the property.
3. Do not hang towels, swim suits, etc. over balcony railings.
4. Be considerate of neighbors by turning down the noise after 10:00pm. Sound carries especially on
5. Fire Ordinances prohibit propane or charcoal grills on the balconies. Charcoal grills are located in
west end of pool area for your use. Please dispose of cooled ash in the cans provided.
6. ABSOLUTELY NO GLASS bottles or containers around pool areas. (See sign at indoor pool for other
rules and hours.)
7. Lower umbrellas at pool area down when not in use. High winds destroy them.
8. NO pets on the premises. (Only owner’s registered pets are allowed with Mariner Pass tag.)
Owners please use the designated pet area on the west side of parking deck for your pet’s needs
and pick up after them. NO pets are allowed in the pool areas.
9. Guest parking is on the upper deck only. All cars must display a parking pass or you could be towed
or wheel locked. Lower deck is reserved parking only. See Mariner Pass website
(URL HIDDEN) for purchasing a rental parking pass. Units owning a deeded parking
space are allowed 2 cars; units without deeded parking are allowed one upstairs parking space.
10. Pool, exercise room, and bathrooms are locked. The code for the pool and exercise room is C1445,
for the bathrooms it is 1445. Please be respectful of these areas and follow posted rules. For the
safety of your child, do not leave them unattended at all in the pool or dock areas. Pool closes at
11. Please dispose of trash in the proper area. Trash chute is located at the east end of the building on
each floor. Please do not put household trash in waste cans at the entrances to the building. First
floor owners/guests must walk outside to the dumpster area at the east end. NO fish-cleaning
residue is allowed in any trash receptacles. There are fish carcass baskets at the end of each pier.
12. Please do not throw cigarette butts, peanut shells, water balloons, etc. from balconies. Do not
feed the sea gulls from the balconies. It gets very messy.
13. No smoking in the elevator.
14. DO NOT PARK in the Fire Lane/Garbage pick up lane on the east end of the building.
15. Not all condos have boat slips. Boat slips are the private property of individual owners and
unauthorized use is trespassing punishable by law. This condo does not have one unless it is listed
below. Please do not use any other slip or your boat could be removed. No Boats are allowed to be
docked at the ends of the piers