A comfortable bed sofa in a 3 room apartment with balcony and sauna, in the hip Kallio district. Close to public transport and the airport bus stop is around the corner.
As it is a shared space, means that you will share the apartment with me or perhaps other guests. The bed sofa is located in a open living room space (your bed sofa is behind a separate wall for more privacy).
The apartment has a open kitchen, two bedrooms as well as a toilet/bathroom combination with sauna and a separate toilet.
The apartment also has a balcony with a lovely park view.
I'm studying in another city, which means I may not always be around. Therefore I hope my guests are independent travelers:)
- As there's no cleaning fee means guests are expected to clean after themselves during and after their stay
- Respect the neighbors and other guests by not keeping too much noise after 9pm
- No smoking inside nor on the balcony.
- The shoes are left in the hallway
- The kitchen can freely be used for cooking, but please note that food is not included.
- The sauna in the flat can be used ones every Friday free of charge. If there´s other guests staying, the idea is that you all agree on a time to use the sauna, so it's heated just ones. If you like to use the sauna at any other time, there is a fee (5 euros). Follow carefully the safety instructions on how to put the heat on and always remember to turn it off after everyone has used it.