One of the best locations in Osaka :) 8 minutes walk from JR/Subway Tamatsukuri Station, 6 stops to Osaka/Umeda Station, one of the main hubs of Osaka. Our 2LDK house can accommodate up to 5 guests with 3 futons, 2 single beds, and 1 sofa bed. Perfect for sampling Osaka's famous cuisine and the hot spots to visit ;)
Entire room in Tamatsukuri, a convenient area with easy access to many of Osaka's tourist attractions and plenty of dining options nearby! This 68m² home is a large home for Japan standards, and provides an open plan living, dining and kitchen area. Located 9 minutes by walk from JR Tamatsukuri station! Also, you can use the subway. there is Imazato Sta. in 10min.
+++++++++ Amenities/Facilities +++++++++
We will supply you with:
- Pocket Wi-Fi access
- Clean bath towels and linen
- Hair dryer
- Washing machine
- Full kitchen -
- Shower room
- Air conditioners for heating and cooling
++++++++++++++ Bedding +++++++++++++++
3 futons, 2 single beds, and 1 sofa bed
This will be your own private house while you are in Osaka! Although I would like to meet as many guests as possible, I have a busy schedule. So, I let an Airbnb host-support company called Zens take care of my guests and my house. Throughout your stay, the Zens Team are always available for contact, so please do not hesitate to reach out to them if you have any questions or concerns!
I also own a cafe-gallery called Nagaya 100 near my place from where I work to spread traditional Japanese culture. If you would like to visit, let me know! I would love to share traditional Japanese culture with you :)
+++++++++++++ Packages ++++++++++++++
If you need to send or receive a package, you can use Yamato Transport’s delivery services. Packages can be both sent and received at their branch offices, or at some convenience stores.
Search “Yamato Transport Inquiries” for their homepage. Their phone number is listed there, and you do not need a local number to call them.
As a general rule, we do not accept deliveries to the property. Please contact us first if you are having something delivered.
If you do not contact us beforehand, we are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
+++++++++++++ Children ++++++++++++++
Children up to the age of 3 are welcome to stay for free. Children 4 or older are counted as regular guests.
+++++++++++++ Check-in ++++++++++++++
Check-in time is after 3pm. Please ask us a day in advance upon arrival if you wish to check-in early, as it may be possible depending on the previous guests.
If an early check in isn’t possible you can always use a coin locker in large/major stations to store your large bags.
+++++++++++++ Check-out ++++++++++++++
Check-out time is 10am. Unfortunately you cannot leave your bags in the room, as generally there will be another guest arriving in the afternoon.
Again we suggest using a coin locker at the train station.
+++++++++++++ Availability ++++++++++++++
Our calendar in this page is usually always up to date no matter what this website says.
For your convenience, there is no need to ask us if it is available.
Also, last-minute bookings are usually no problem. Typically, the first paid reservation will get the room.
A short introduction of yourself is always nice! For example, your origin, jobs, age, hobby etc.
+++++++++++++ Last Words ++++++++++++++
Please read all the information available here & messages sent from Airbnb or us before you come to our place.
Room rates are better to check on the Airbnb website rather than asking us, because the rates fluctuate according to currency exchange rates.
Airbnb automatically takes care of the calculation.
We'd love to help you to enjoy your stay in Kyoto very much.
We try to keep the rules simple:
- We follow new Osaka Tokku Minpaku rule. The guests need to stay 2 nights at minimum due to the rule. Also, we require a copy of the guests’ passports. Thank you for your cooperation.
- Smoking is not allowed on this property.
- Please do not throw anything but toilet paper into toilet since it can cause a toilet clog, and in order to arrange a repair it can cost a lot to do so.
- All musical instruments, stereos, radios, and your voice volume, etc., should be at a volume that won’t disturb the neighbours. Sometimes this can be quieter in Japan than other countries, please keep this in mind.
- Please ask us if you want to invite anyone over. If someone is staying overnight there is an extra charge which is shown on the listing page.
- Please wash any dishes you use and try to leave the apartment in about the same condition as when you arrived. It helps us a lot to maintain a comfortable and clean environment.
- When entering the room please remember to take your shoes off inside.
- Please always give a smile to the neighbours or property manager if you see them :). Some of them may worry about new guests arriving so a smile is important!
- Please turn off the lights and air conditioner when you are out the apartment. We want to help the environment.
- Check-out has to be done by 10:00 am. I’m sorry but we have to charge you 3500 yen per hour for late check-out. It’s because we have to pay the cleaner for the extra hours and it will cause trouble for the next guests arriving.
If you could treat our place like it's your own house we will be happy :)
Hello! My name is Midori and I love sharing traditional Japanese culture to future generations in a near 100 year old house from 1914.
I hope tourists will be able to hands-on experience Japanese culture, entertainment, and crafts!
My hobby is taking walks in the beautiful forests of Japan.