New!! The Jadestone is a stunning newly renovated and furnished 3-bedroom beachfront property on beautiful Lake Huron in Bluewater, just minutes from Grand Bend and Bayfield.
Perched high above, overlooking the lake, you will wake up to the most breathtaking view imagined! The turquoise blue lakewater, rustic beach-inspired decor, and awe-inspiring sunsets will awaken your senses and rejuvenate your spirit for the ultimate summer getaway and cottage life experience.
- This is our family's special beach house that we take pride in and want to share with others. Please treat and take care of our beach house and furniture like it's yours.
- Family vacation bookings preferred vs party weekend trips. No parties or events.
- Everyone staying at the cottage must be registered.
- No parking on yard, side of house, or backyard. Must park on concrete driveway and gravel apron. Only 2 cars permitted on property.
- Parents are responsible for providing all children with PFDs (Personal Flotation Devices).
- No smoking inside house or screened sunroom – Immediate loss of security deposit for smoking indoors.
- No deep frying. Will result in loss of security deposit.
- No pets or animals of any kind permitted in or on premises. Will result in immediate loss of security deposit and eviction.
- To ensure the quiet enjoyment of nature, loud noise or music is not permitted after 10pm. There are neighbours and noise travels over water. Noise complaints filed with police/bylaw enforecement may result in loss of security deposit and/or immediate eviction. Please be reasonable during the day and respect the neighbours right for peaceful enjoyment.
- The Vacationer must keep the Property and all furniture, fixtures, chattels, fittings, and effects in or about the Property in the same state of repair and condition as at the commencement of the holiday, and shall leave the Property in the same state of general order in which it was found. Failure to do so, to the satisfaction of the Property Owner, may result in a damage charge being levied. Also, the vacationer agrees to pay for any repairs to damage to or replacement of any equipment, belongings, or premises if caused by the Vacationer or any of their family, guests, and visitors.
- No cutting, slicing, or chopping with knife, sharp object, or any instrument permitted on any countertops, kitchen harvest table, wooden bar table in sunroom, or any other wooden table. Please use cutting board. Any damage to tables will result in loss of damage deposit and will be responsible for paying the difference to repair or replace.
- Provide your own bedding, towels, toiletries, soap, etc
- The owners of the cottage are not responsible for any accidents, injuries, illness, or death that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
- Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
- Septic System: Do not use soaps or detergents with phosphates or bleach. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper materials are flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages.
- People other than those registered on the guest list set forth above may not stay overnight in the property or outside on the premises. Any other person in/on the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. Guests are not allowed to exceed the occupancy limit agreed to above which is 6 people.
- Garbage: All garbage inside the cottage must be emptied and stowed in the proper garbage or recycling receptacles located in the backyard and covered with lid. DO NOT use the waste garborator in the kitchen. If garborator is used and causes drain blockage, the vacationer will be responsible for the repair. Upon departure, please make sure all garbage and recyclables are emptied and stowed as per above.
- Hot Tub: No children under the age of 10 permitted in hot tubs without adult supervision. When using the hot tub, remember there is a certain health risk associated with this facility. Use at your own risk. Absolutely no glassware or bottles in the hot tub or close vicinity to it. A professional hot tub maintenance company will sanitize and replenish chemicals in all tubs prior to your arrival. DO NOT STAND ON THE HOT TUB COVERS. Hot tub covers are for insulation purposes and are not designed to support a person or persons. They will break and you may be charged for replacement. Remember when not using the hot tub, leave cover on so hot tub will stay warm. Please dry off in the screened sunroom area before entering the house. Please dry bathing suits outside on the rack.
- No tents, RV, trailers, or camping on the property, including the driveway.
- Minimum 4 day booking booking June-September.
- If there is a storm or hurricane, no refunds will be given unless there is a state of emergency and mandatory evacuation