- All guests must be non-smokers
- No drinking of alcohol inside the suite
- No parties of events
- No loud noise/music at all times
- No shoes wearing inside the suite
- Please feel free to use the kitchen but make sure to clean up after yourself right away and do not leave dirty plates/bowls/pots in the sink
- Only the people who are on the booking are welcomed to the suite. Please do not bring external guests.
- Quiet hours are between 9 pm and 8 am, please keep the any sound to minimum
- Please suitcases and backpacks on the floor. Please do not place them on the bed or any other furniture
- Please take care of the fob and door key. A loss of either will result in a deduction of $70 from your deposit
- Check-in time is between 3pm and 9pm
- Check-out must be before 12pm (noon)
- I take good care of my condo. Hope you will do the same just like your own. :)
My name is Candice. I fell in love with the city of Toronto six years ago when I moved here for school. I attended University of Toronto for my undergraduate studies and then obtained my Master's degree at Ryerson University. Now I am a young professional working in a financial institution in downtown Toronto.
I am nice and easy-going. Looking forward to meeting you!