Sweet T Pond is located at the end of a quiet, country lane. We are approximately fifteen minutes away from downtown Salem and close to a number of Oregon’s top-notch wineries. Interstate 5 provides an easy path to your two-bedroom apartment with a private driveway, carport and entrance. Both bedrooms offer king-size beds with views across an expansive lawn to the pond and tall trees beyond. The apartment offers a fully-equipped kitchen, washer/dryer and a single full bathroom.
Clean linens and towels are provided but there is no daily maid service. The kitchen is stocked with a coffeemaker, coffee, tea, sugar, sweeteners, creamers and honey. Laundry detergent is provided. There are also basic condiments in the fridge--mustard, ketchup, mayo and relish.
During warmer weather, guests are welcome to enjoy the use of a picnic table, BBQ and dock by the pond. They're also welcome to stroll the grounds and garden.
One or both hosts will usually be on site if you have any questions. Tamsin has her cell with her at all times if a guest needs to message her for information.
- Quiet hours are between 10PM and 7AM
- Lock all doors and windows anytime you leave the property.
- Take all of your food with you when you leave.
- Sweet T Pond is a privately owned property. The owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illnesses that occur when you are on the premises.
- The owners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables.
- Guests will lose their deposit for missing items or damage to the space.
- Please remove your shoes when you enter the apartment.
- Your hosts will launder the bedding and towels after you depart. If you want to do personal laundry, please ask for detergent. We ask that you do the dishes. You may rinse them and load the dishwasher but leave it to your hosts to run it if it isn't full when you leave.
- Remember that checkout is 11AM. If you need more time, please ask the day before. We'll do our best to accommodate you!