A well appointed and comfortable bungalow near many attractions and embassies. Walking distance to Rideau Hall, parks, river and Prime Minister's. Byward Market is 7 min away while popular and top restaurants, coffee shops, and pubs are only two short blocks away. Fantastic spot for access to RedBull Rallycross, Dragon Boat, Picnic on the Bridge, Canada Day 150, Jazz festival w. Kenny Rogers, Fiest & Serena Ryder; Bluesfest w. Tom Petty; YOWttawa w. Guns N' Roses & Our Lady Peace and many more.
The main floor has two bedrooms, the living-room, dining-room and a fully equipped kitchen. The large family/rec-room with big screen TV & stereo, third bedroom and laundry are located on the lower level.
The house has cable TV with TMN/HBO, TSN (sports), hi-speed WiFi internet and telephone service which includes long distance to most countries.
There is parking for two vehicles, additional vehicles can park overnight on the street.
The large bedroom can be configured as one king bed or two single beds.
Access to the entire house and yard. The community has a swimming hole "the pond" at the (Caldwell-Carver Conservation Area) which is accessible for free but is only open in the summer and has restricted daily hours.
We live very near by and can respond on very short notice if there are any issues, usually within less than an hour.
If you need some information about the city or events we are happy to provide whatever information we can. A number brochures for many attractions, festivals and other events in the Ottawa area can be found in the house.
We provide clean linens, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, lotion, coffee and tea. There is a Nespresso Vertuoline machine available for use so bring your pods or by them locally nearby. Any snacks/food items in the unit are for your consumption.
- Light entertaining is okay, but mainly inside as there's not much room outside. The total number of people should not exceed 10 and only "checked-in" guests can stay overnight. Ottawa Bi-Law quiet hours from 11pm - 7am.
- There is a strict policy against illegal activity, including but not limited to drug use.
- We expect the house be left in essentially the same condition as it was when you arrived.
- Recycling items should be placed in the black & blue bins provided.
- There is outdoor parking for one vehicle and parking in garage for a small car. Over night and some day-time street parking is available, but remember to follow the posted regulations.
- The large bedroom can be configured with two twin beds instead of a king bed. However, you must let us know at least two days before your arrival.
- At least one guest must be 21 years of age and they will be responsible for any guests under the age of 21.