Nestled on 10 acres of picturesque countryside, this homestead is perfect for families looking for a relaxed farmstay on the outskirts of Melbourne at the gateway to the Yarra Valley food and wine trails. Decorated in a contemporary country style, the home has a large deck looking into the treetops, offering a great vantage point for bird and other wildlife spotters. Equipped with sandpit, trampoline, splash pool and cubby to entertain the kids whilst adults relax and enjoy the fabulous views.
- Check in time is dependent on which day you commence your booking. E.g. Friday late check in from 3:30-5pm. Saturday/Sunday early check in no later than 2pm. Please discuss check in times with your host.
- No smoking indoors please!
- Please leave outdoor shoes outside and do not walk muddy shoes into the house.
- Please respect the properties septic system and DO NOT put anything other than toilet paper into the toilet.
- The Main bathroom has an electric toilet. Please do not put anything except toilet paper (in small amounts) into it as it clogs easily (and requires a plumber to then fix). Note that if electricity fails this toilet will not be functional. In this instance, please use the laundry toilet.
- During winter, the heaters in the main and double bedroom come on automatically at 7pm and go off again at 7am. Please keep bedroom doors shut to ensure bedrooms are nice and warm at bedtime. ALWAYS switch off the bathroom heather when you leave the room as it uses ALOT of electricity, (as do the bedrooms heaters if you adjust increase their temperatures). Keeping bedroom doors closed as well as lounge/dining french doors closed when you are running heating/cooling will mean you do not have to waste electricity.
- Please ensure the laundry door remains ajar to allow our farm cat, Milo, access to his food.
- Please close all farm gates behind you to avoid animals escaping.
- Please don't let chickens out as foxes live in this area.
- The trampoline is only suitable for children - no adults. Children under supervision at all times.
- Please mind electric fences between neighbouring properties as they might be switched on.