Potentially this could be an amazing place to spent your holiday but it needs some major improvements.
- One of the reasons we booked this place was because it has a jacuzzi. It was clearly in the qualifications but when we arrived it didn't work. We wanted it to be fixed or to get a discount on the total price since it was one of our main reasons to rent this place. Our complaint was ignored. I just checked and the jacuzzi is now removed from the list of qualifications.
- The name of the accomodation is not in the advert, which makes it hard to find, even for local taxi drivers. The address isn't clear either.
- The Wifi is very bad or it doesn't exist at all for long periods of time. Sometimes we had to go out of the house for a very weak signal.
- The manager tryed to charge us with unmentioned costs.
- We suffered from vermin.
- Last but most surtenly not least: There was a gas leak.
We had to ask several times before it got fixed or at least that's what they said they did.
There was a very strong smell of gas in the house and after investigation of the manager and security, they found an enormous hole in the gas tube from the gas tank to the stove. The tube and the tank got replaced but we still didn't feel safe since the smell of gas didn' t disappear completely.
- Overall, communication needs improvement.
In general I don't like to complain and for that reason I didn't want to write a review for this accommodation at all.
I changed my mind because, in this case, it even might be dangerous for other people if I don't share my experience.