Bright and cozy, this fully renovated 1948 bungalow is walking distance to coffee houses, a bakery, and restaurants in the heart of East Nashville. It's the perfect spot for couples or small groups wanting a place to call home while in Music City.
We are located about 4 miles to downtown in East Nashville. An easy Uber/Lyft ride (readily available). We are also just 2 blocks from several coffee shops/restaurants (like Portland Brew East, Rosepepper Mexican Grill)
There are 3 full bedrooms plus a full-sized sleeper sofa in the den. The kitchen is fully equipped with dishes, cookware, and even a few spices if you prefer a night in to cook. 2 bathrooms with great showers (and water pressure). One has the original cast iron tub. Everything you need is there for you.
The backyard is a great place to gather... with it's built in bench seating, fire pit and party lights, you can relax after a fun day in Music City.
The vintage camper is available for a reading nook, playroom, or if you just want to take a step back in time.....
Guests have access to the entire property. If I am able, I will be there to great you, let you in and provide and extra key. I also have a keyless entry system, so I'll provide a unique code prior to check-in.
The house is all yours. Make yourself at home. I will be available anytime for questions or assistance with places to eat and things to do.
- We took a lot of care trying to make this home as comfortable as possible and a place you can feel at home. Please treat it like it was yours .....unless you are really messy, then treat it like your Mom would :-)
- The house is in a quiet residential neighborhood. Have fun, but please respect my neighbors by keeping the noise down after 11 p.m. Any complaints could result in the guest having to leave and no refund on the remainder of your stay.
- VACATION RENTAL POLICIES/AGREEMENT By making a reservation request, you are stating that you agree with and will abide by this agreement. You are agreeing to and accepting all legal items listed below and hereby certify that you are at least 25 years of age. Reservations are NOT confirmed until guest receives notice.
- OCCUPANCY The rental property has an established maximum sleeping capacity of 8. Unless arrangements are made at the time of booking, exceeding the maximum will result in the forfeiture of your security deposit, and termination of occupancy.
- PETS/SMOKING Due to possible allergies of future guests, we do not accept pets. If a pet is brought to the house, we will have to refuse occupancy and your deposit will be forfeited. If a pet is discovered after check-in, occupancy will be terminated with no refund. No Smoking is allowed inside the house or camper. Outside smoking is permitted but please do not litter. Failure to obey these rules will result in loss of any security deposit and/or additional cleaning fees will be charged to the Guest.
- CHECK-IN/OUT: Check-in is after 4:00 p.m. CST. Check-out time is 11:00 a.m. CST. Requests for an early check-in or late check-out are on a case by case basis and must be approved by the HOST.
- KEYS: All keys should be left on the kitchen counter and all doors locked. If lock-box is used, that key must be returned there. Instructions for lock-box will be provided upon approved/accepted reservation. Guest(s) are responsible for lost keys. The property will be re-keyed in the event that keys are lost, misplaced or not returned. The Guest(s) will be responsible for the cost of this procedure.
- SECURITY/DAMAGE DEPOSIT Guests are responsible for any damages that occur during occupancy, including those that may exceed the security/damage deposit.
- CHECK-OUT PROCEDURES The Host will clean your accommodation after your departure, but we ask you please do the following: Please strip the beds and put all used linens/towels on the bathroom floor or laundry room. Put dirty dishes in the dishwasher and start it before you leave. Put trash in the large brown garbage cans under the carport. Large green cans are available for recycling (no glass, unfortunately). Lock all doors and windows and turn off all lights. Please turn heat down to 65° or air conditioning up to 78°.
- MAINTENANCE We do not warrant the mechanical systems or appliances on the home. In the event of a mechanical failure we will make every effort to repair failures as quickly as possible. Our policy is not to refund or adjust rates for mechanical failure, but to respond quickly in an attempt to avoid any inconvenience.
- LOST & FOUND Although we cannot be held responsible for items left behind, we do make every effort to locate and return them for you. Contact the Host and any found items will be sent at the GUEST(s) expense.