Located on a 2.5 acre waterfront land, this magnificently situated home consists of a master bedroom with a queen size bed and one guest bedroom with a single/double bunk bed. Additional features include a fully equipped kitchen, a complete bathroom with washer and dryer, a large open living/dining area, 2 large deck and a 4 season solarium all built in pine wood where you will be able to enjoy your favorite morning beverage while watching the sunrise.
North American land where the first European community was established by Samuel de Champlain in 1604, Richibucto is today one of the most important ports for coastal and deep-sea fishing on New Brunswick’s east coast, with some 100 fishing boats.
Located between the World’s largest Lobster (Town of Shediac) well known for the warmest salt water in Canada and The New Brunswick's dark sky ocean paradise and one of the most magical astronomy parks in North America (Kouchibouguac National Park of Canada), this waterfront home overlooks Perogue river and is close to many of the numerous, picturesque fishing villages that the New Brunswick coast is known for.
Dune de Bouctouche: Located in Bouctouche, this sand dune stretches 12 km across Bouctouche bay, a result of the constant action of wind, tides and sea currents since the last ice age.
Shediac and Bouctouche farmers market: The market offers locale produce, baking, craft and more, with live entertainment on site.
Olivier Soapery: It’s a museum, a library, an art gallery, a boutique and an entertaining show… You will meet busy craft people, steeped in knowledge and using traditional technique to handcraft soap dedicated to keeping the traditional craft of soap making alive.
Le Pays de la Sagouine: Created from internationally renowned Acadian novelist, playwright and author, Antonine Maillet's imagination, Le Pays is the island where Acadians celebrate. Characters speak a colorful language rooted in Acadian culture. A living village in an enchanting natural setting where theatre, music, comedy and dance are featured daily with live performances, rain or shine. The whole cast of characters, accompanied by two house bands, will keep your fingers snapping, your feet tapping and your spirits light all through your visit at this Top Attraction!
Kouchibouguac National Park of Canada: 60 km of bikeway and one of the best biking destinations in Atlantic Canada, 10 hiking trails, back country all year around camping, Canoeing / Kayaking, 15 km of cross-country ski trails are groomed to accommodate both the classic and ski skating techniques, Snowshoeing, Sliding / Tobogganing.
Miramichi river tubing: 2-4 hour long tubing route. This trip is a mix of lazy river and at time, rapid rush!
Parlee beach: One of the North America’s finest beaches, this park boasts the warmest salt water in Canada. Nearby you will also find shopping centers and boutiques, marinas, restaurants, accommodations, cultural activities and the World’s Largest Lobster sculpture.
Snowmobile adventure: Impressive loop that winds over 1,000 km (625 mi.) of groomed trails and around 4 amazing cities.
Magnitic Hill zoo
Magic Mountain water slide
Magnetic hill: This amazing natural phenomenon had been baffling visitors for over 75 years. Sit back and be amaze as you drive your car to the bottom of magnetic hill, take your foot off the break and roll back uphill!
- 2.5 acre waterfront land
- master bedroom with a queen size bed
- guest bedroom with a single/double bunk bed
- fully equipped kitchen
- complete bathroom with washer and dryer
- large open living/dining area (double futon)
- 2 large deck
- 4 season solarium all built in pine wood (single bed)
- access to your own private beach
Do not hesitate if you have any other questions or if you have any special request that would make your stay more comfortable. Information on all the activities, grocery stores, pharmacy and so on will be available at your arrival in the guest book. I am only one phone call away!
We have a new born baby girl, 6 years old girl and a 7 years old boy! The cottage is child friendly. There is plenty of toys for entertainment (dolls, lego, coloring books, books both in french and English, etc.). There is also an X-box with plenty of game in case it rains. The is also a DVD player with a lot of movies for both adults and children. We also have a space saver high chair and play pen available. You can find those items in the wardrobe in the master bedroom.
• Please treat the house with respect and care as you would your own. Keep the property and all furniture, fixtures, fittings and effects in or about the property in the same state of repair and condition as at the commencement of the Rental.
• The cottage is a smoke free residence. If any damage or smell due to cigarette is detected, the security/damage deposit is not refundable.
• All pets are strictly prohibited. Violations may result in loss of security deposit.
• Please keep outside noise to a respectful level, especially after dark. In the event that any unreasonable rowdiness or noise occurs such that leads to repeated complaints by others, the renter(s) shall vacate the premises immediately.
• You can swim in the river. Swimming is at your own risk.
• The number of people occupying the property shall not exceed the number stated in the rental application form that was submitted and accepted.
• An outdoor fire pit is available. The fire must be completely put out if left unattended (departure, night etc.) Wood can be purchased at local stores.
• A natural water source is available if you walk by the water on the right side while facing the water. It is located in front of the last cottage on the land (second cottage after our cottage). Containers will be available on top of the counter. The same water is available in the cooling machine in the cottage.
• Do not throw anything in the sick, toilet, bath and shower that can clog pipes.
• Report to lessor immediately details of any damage done to the property or any of the furniture, fixtures, fittings and effects.
• The lessor shall be allowed access to the property at any reasonable time during the rental if required.
• As mentioned on airbnb, there is no WIFI provided in the cottage. The closest free wifi connection is located at the Sea Side Grill Restaurant located at 170 Main St, Rexton, NB E4W 2B5. There is also free wifi available at Tim Hortons located at 4 Park Dr, Richibucto, NB E4W 4G5.
On departure day:
• Please leave the property in a clean condition. The dishes have to be clean and place in the cupboard. The linens, towels and bedding that were used must be place on top the washing machine.
• Deposit all garbage in the wooden bin by the street.
• Keys shall be left in the lock box. Door must be looked and all windows must be closed.