You'll enjoy this comfortable and modern lakeside home that is filled with rustic design touches. Each bedroom has its own patio with lake views perfect for any time of day. With 115 ft of lake frontage you can enjoy fishing, kayaks, or a paddle board as well as lawn games. Head across the lake or up the road for some casual or fine dining or golf, hike or experience the historic Holy Hill. 35 mins from downtown MKE and only 6.5 miles from Erin Hills, home of the 2017 US Open.
Do you want a modern lake vacation with less drive time than going Up North? This is better than a staycaction but still close to home saving time and gas.
Two private bedrooms each with private baths.
As owners, we will be in the home, but stay out of your way doing our own thing so you may enjoy your stay and leisure time.
You have full use of all home amenities.
There is a cat in the home. Dogs may be welcome depending on size and behavior.
- Pets approved based on size and behavior.
- Checkout is 2:00pm unless otherwise approved.
- smoking in yard must be at least 10 ft from building and all butts must be disposed of properly. Absolutely no smoking in house.
- host will meet all guests to provide keys and info upon check in and reserved the right to cancel on spot.
- all cars must be parked in driveway and not on road. If parked on road should not be on road longer past 10 pm
- parties (ex. Bachelor or bachelorette parties must be disclosed).
- this is a neighborhood. Respect for neighbors regarding noise after normal hours should be respected.
All laws must be followed. No underage drinking, drugs, etc.