Welcome to our bright, fully renovated home. Enjoy an amazing kitchen, sunroom and open-concept living and dining room. There are 4 bedrooms with queen-size beds, 3 bathrooms and a pull-out bed. Kick back with friends and family after a day exploring all the best Montreal has to offer!
In the summer months, drinks and food on the patio and dips in the in-ground pool can be enjoyed. Lounging and picking fresh herbs in the backyard garden are all ways we love to relax and recharge. In the winter, the natural light pours through the spaces and we have a heated, indoor garage for up to 2 cars.
For families, your children will feel at home. We have lots of games, and toys from natural materials (and some legos too,ha!). There is also a yoga trapeze that they can play on (also adults who are kids at heart), and stretch out in as in a cozy hammock.
The 4th bedroom is currently set up as a home office for bodywork, however, we have a queen bed which can be set up there if you need. If you do not need this room for sleeping, you can use the room for giving a family member a juicy massage or pampering moment!
Our kitchen is a gathering place and you are welcome to use all appliances, espresso maker, toaster, ovens, gas stove, kettle, waffle maker, OVO water filter, blender, food processor and food mixer. We love to cook and garden, so everything you need to make a gourmet meal is here. You can even go outside to the garden for fresh herbs for cooking or tea (lemon balm, mint, sage, rosemary, thyme, chervil, cilantro, sorrel, raspberry, marshmallow, nettle, etc, etc). Also in the past when I have rented places, I appreciated having the basics available such as salt, pepper, spices and condiments. We leave it at your discretion to use basic items. We operate from a policy of honesty and trust.
The space is all yours during your stay. If ever for some reason we need to come by during your rental period, we will agree on the time in advance. Your privacy will be respected.
You can best reach me by text (best) or ph(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). When I am renting my home I will be out of town, but all the check-in and out instructions are provided and you can reach me if you have any questions.
- 1.CHECK-IN time is after 2pm and CHECK-OUT time is 11am (these times are flexible with advance notice).
- 2. This is a NON SMOKING home.
- 3. Pets are not permitted.
- 4. DAMAGE/RESERVATION DEPOSIT- A damage deposit of $1500 is required. The deposit is NOT applied toward rent, is held by Airbnb and will be returned provided the following provisions are met: a. No damage is done to the home or its contents, nor any items lost. b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay. c. All keys are put through the mail slot and unit is left locked (including windows). d. The garbage, recycling and compost is taken outside
-5. PAYMENT – Advanced Payment is done through Airbnb
- 6. CANCELLATIONS: As per cancellation policy for listing.
- 7. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY - The maximum number of guests is limited to ten people.
- 8. NOISE- No loud music poolside or in the backyard. Inside you can play the piano, guitar or play your tunes to your heart’s content.
- 9. INCLUSIVE FEES – Rates include a one-time linen-towel setup and wi-fi. The code will be given to you when you check in. There is no home phone line here.
- 10. AIR CONDITIONING- Limited use unless extreme conditions.
- 11. FIREPLACE- Use of gas fireplace not permitted.
- 12. POOL- if renting in summer months, the pool filter basket needs to be emptied once a day. If you are renting more than 5 days, a service call of $75 for the pool will be charged for vacuuming and maintenance. If you would like to waiver that charge and do it yourself, you need to notify us in advance.
- 13. CLEANING FEE – The house will be clean when you come and we expect that you leave the space tidy as you found it and the garbage, recycling and compost taken outside. The $150 fee will simply include washing the linens, floors, bathrooms, dusting, washing kitchen surfaces, etc. If there is a lot of extra mess, we reserve the right to increase the cleaning fee to $200.
- 14. RATE CHANGES – Rates subject to change without notice.
- 15. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretence will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
- 16. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS – Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
从2017年7月21日 - 2017年12月17日起最少住宿2晚。
Opening my home to the world allows me to meet new people, practice sharing my space and building relationships of trust and respect. I am a single mom of two boys, and practice living the best we can according to nature's laws and rhythms. My children attend a Waldorf school where toys are build from natural materials, education is designed for health and great care is put into awareness of the totality of the human social experience. I am an osteopath where health and alignement in all aspects of the self are important. My home is bright and clean. The garden plants are ready to receive your nibbles and loving admiration. During your stay you will feel refreshed and calmed. We welcome you!