Location, location, location!
Spend time in a safe and stimulating neighborhood. Minutes to coffee shops and restaurants.
Walk to the beach and local stores in Riviera Village.
My place is located 1 block from the beach. You can hear ocean at night time. Enjoy:)
If you're looking for a cozy and comfortable place to stay in Los Angeles that is:
- close to the beach, local stores, restaurants,
- close to public transportation,
- private yet with some local company
- going to give you the freedom and opportunity to explore the city as well as enjoy the most beautiful beaches in this area, seek no more!
I offer a master bedroom with a private bathroom for your convenience (in a 2bd/2bth apartment) and a delicious breakfast in addition to that. You have a privacy that you need (the master bedroom is like a small apartment in itself) and the access to the common areas that are shared like living room, kitchen, the second balcony. The bedroom has a queen size bed and a sleeping mat that I can add if you visit with a friend and you want to sleep separately.
Me and my roommate live in this apartment, but you will have undisturbed privacy of your own space during your stay.
Additional amenities and perks:
- a swimming pool on site,
- a private balcony,
- plenty of street parking,
- close to public transportation,
- wireless internet,
- local stores: Trader Joe's, Sprouts, and Whole Foods,
- local restaurants, little boutiques etc...
- you're going to be close to the Hwy 405 (15 minutes away) if you want to explore the city:
25 minutes to Marina Del Rey
40 minutes to Santa Monica
50 minutes to Downtown Los Angeles
60 minutes to Malibu
- you're going to be close to the most beautiful area of Los Angeles - Palos Verdes where you can go for romantic hikes, find a Lighthouse or find some empty beaches,
- close to Redondo beach pier and the marina where you can enjoy:
arcade place (good for kids as well as for adults)
I love having guests and enjoy preparing food whenever I have them. If you're in the mood to socialize, I can show you around if I am available or advise where to go.
I also have:
1.) a beginner's surf board for a person 5'5 that you can use if you would like to try and learn how to surf,
2.) 1 boogie board, a beach chair, and a beach umbrella that you can use if you like,
3.) 1 bike that you can use as well.
Kitchen, dining area, living room
If you need any help - just send me a text message or call. Provided I won't be at work, I should answer quickly.
1. I would like my guests to abstain from smoking, excessive drinking or drugs in the apartment.
2. I like hosting guests who appreciate and respect things, furniture, mine and my roommate's property and leave the place in the condition that they found it. I want to host people who will treat my place like their own home. For example, if you're taking a shower or a bath in the bathroom, please make sure that the curtain is closed and that the water is not dripping outside of the bathtub. We are on the second floor - I want to make sure that my neighbors and their apartments are safe while I am hosting you. I like when my guests keep the place tidy and organized. If you wetted the carpets or towels, please put them outside on the balcony to dry. If you used some dishes, please wash them afterwards. I appreciate people who use their common sense while staying with us.
3. If you need something, please ask. Communication is the key.
4. If I am not around, have fun, but within a reason, there are other people living in this building besides us. Loud music is allowed until 10pm. I have lived here for a while and I want to keep both: my neighbors and my guests happy.
5. There is a $45 cleaning fee on the top of what you pay to stay in my apartment. There are no additional charges or hidden fees (besides the airbnb fee that you pay). If you stay at my place for a month, though, the cleaning fee will be raised to $100.
6. I require a deposit of $300.
I am an upbeat and comic person:) I like pulling a prank on somebody, romantic comedies, and sunsets on the beach. That is why I live close to it. In my free time I go to acting classes and concerts. Thievery corporation is my favorite band and I love listening to Morcheeba. I love painting, doing yoga and preparing healthy, vegetarian meals. At weekends, I like going out with my friends to nice places where I can have good food and dance all night long. I think that traveling makes one wiser, so I travel often in the local area as well as outside of US. I have used airbnb multiple times to find a place to stay for my trips of various sorts and I fell in love with the idea of hosting people who travel. Before being on airbnb I have used a different couch website to host people from all over the world: Russia, Spain, Mexico etc...
I hope you enjoy your stay with me. Please let me know how I can make it for you the best vacation ever.