Hi guys! We have a beautiful studio, our place's located in the central, 15 mins walk to back packer area where you can find a lot of restaurants and pub. 5 mins by taxi to Ben Thanh market and Takashimaya shopping mall, Nguyen Hue walking street .A warm welcome to our place and we wish you have amazing stay. Thanks. See you soon.
Dear our value customers, BUS INFORMATION:If you are travelling from the Airport to our Mansion Homtel in central District 1, please take bus Number 152 ROUTE: TAN SON NHAT AIRPORT - TRUNG SON.Tell the Bus Driver to Stop you at 262 Tran Hung Dao, Nguyen Cu Trinh Ward, District 1 and then you will see the Toyota Car Showroom, Our places next to Car showrrom, on the alley of 258/117 Tran Hung Dao The trip from Airport to our places around: 25 to 35 mins depend on the traffic time. Number of trips: 100 trips / dayTravel time: 30 minutesBus will come every: 12 - 17 minutes / tripOperation time:First departure: 06h00Last boat departure: 18h00Car: 55 seats with Air Conditioning-------------------------------------------------TRAVELING BY TAXI/UBER/GRAB:If you take taxi it will cost you around 5USD.If you have Uber/Grab apps you can book with them from:Tan Son Nhat Airport to 258/117 Tran Hung Dao, Nguyen Cu Trinh Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, VietnamOur places located next to Toyota Ben Thanh Car Showroom.
Our #1 RULE is to treat our house as if it were your own house.
Unfortunately, we did have a couple of people who we thought needed the following rules as well.
- NO SMOKING inside the building.
- NO PROSTITUTION shall be tolerated. It's illegal in Vietnam and you will get robbed and we will report you to the police as well, so do everyone a favor and take this else where if this is why you're in Vietnam.
- NO SHOES inside the house. We understand this can be an issue for some people, but we're trying to keep it clean for everyone so we cannot make exceptions since it will not be fair to the others.
- MUST REGISTER all over-night visitors. This is the law but also a good rule to ensure everyone's safety. You will be completely responsible for the actions of all your guests as well as any damages that they caused, including from negligence, such as leaving the gate to our home unlocked or open.
Otherwise, we look forward to meeting you and providing you with something different, more social, more responsible, more human, with quality and value where it counts, and hopefully better as a result. HAVE RESPECT for others. All of our rules above are simply meant to encourage our guests to share a mutual respect towards each other and together build a better, more social and more responsible travel community.
- CONSEQUENCES for breaking these rules can result from a request being declined and up to the offender(s) being asked to leave our property, nicely of course, in addition to compensation for losses or damages caused. We will have complete discretion on whether to provide a refund for the unused portion of the reservation. To date, we have not asked any guest to leave and we would prefer to keep it that way for a very long time.
My name is Lin and i am Vietnamese.
I studied International Business Administration but after that i worked as a flight attendant for Asiana Airlines and Emirates Airlines .
I'm currently working on a project about tourism and hotel. It will be launching soon. Yayy!
I have lead a colorful and interesting life. I have been travelling around the world, seeing new culture, making new friends. That is absolutely an amazing experience for me.
Passion for hospitality industry has taken me on to Airbnb.
So i would like to share my lovely apartments to you young travelers, life adventurers, and also business people :)
I will try my best to help and share all my experience about traveling in vietnam and especially around saigon for you.
Looking forward to seeing you and hosting your stay!
"This summer put your phone away for a few days,make some memories that no one knows, make some memories that are just yours! " :) ( my favorite inspiration quote at the moment ) :D