Fully furnished, light, airy, single room with desk in spacious Georgian house.
Separate living and dining areas.
Quiet, considerate housemates.
Excellent transport links to central London.
Large Georgian, terraced property. Tiled downstairs, carpeted upstairs. Small back yard with outside seating area.
Roadside parking available with visitor permit.
We do like the house very quiet, calm and peaceful, so if you are after a party house this is not the room for you.
Please note the room is for single occupancy only. No extra guests. No extra visitors.
Whole of the house (except occupied bedrooms) and back yard are available for guest use.
The other rooms in the house are occupied. I will also be available when needed and happy to give advice. We are a friendly household and happy to welcome a new guest.
The room is for a single stay only. No overnight guests allowed.
You will not have access to the room until you meet me. We'll have a chat about the house, the house rules, and the people staying there. And if everything is OK, you will be handed the key and warmly welcomed to the house.
Strictly limited to a single person stay.
No guests, no visitors.
The room is just for you.
- Please leave things as you find them and;
- Please keep communal areas clean and tidy;
- Close all windows and lock up securely when last to leave;
- Be considerate when leaving/entering property and close internal doors quietly as others may be sleeping or working;
- Shoes off upstairs please (leave shoes on the shoe racks);
- Male guests please, please close toilet seat and lid after use;
- Strictly no smoking anywhere on the property;
- We do our best to be a green household and appreciate you helping us with this;
- Please switch off lights, electrical appliances after use and unplug if possible;
- Use recycle bins provided.