Cute upstairs apartment in a vintage 3-unit building. Located in a quiet, residential part of midtown. Only a 10-20 minute walk to most midtown bars and attractions. Light rail 4 blocks away (on 24th and R). Main road a few blocks down with gas stations, restaurants, and grocery stores. Within 5 minutes of all major freeways.
Please read ENTIRE LISTING before sending a request.
This light-filled apartment has a cool retro vibe and is furnished with a mix of vintage and modern pieces.
The apartment has 2 bedrooms- the main bedroom (left door at the end of the hallway) is mine, and guests do not have access to this room.
The room you are staying in is the guest bedroom, which is the door to the right. It has a twin sized bed with comfy memory foam mattress and brand new sheet set. There's also a small desk and chair in the corner of the room.
- living room: records, record player, TV with Blu Ray DVD player, bluetooth speakers
- kitchen tools, dishes, and appliances; oven, stove, microwave, blender, juicer, rice cooker, waffle maker
- bathroom: sink, shower, bath, hair dryer
- laundry room: coin-operated washer and dryer downstairs (laundry room key required)
- parking: street parking available, i will leave a visitor parking pass for you if needed
I'm only home a few days out of the week, so I may or may not be able to greet you in person. After booking, I will let you know whether or not I'll be in town during your stay!
- One side note: I do have a cat, so if you are allergic then this apartment is not for you!
- He is a fluffy white cat. Super friendly and if you leave the bedroom door open at night he might try and sleep at the edge of your bed.
- No smoking please!
- You can connect your phone, ipod, or other device to the living room speakers and listen to music but please be considerate of the neighbors and turn the volume down a bit if it's past midnight