The house was designed in open places so that all the rooms are suffused with light in daytime (also having the shutter) and it's easy to get wind by opening the back window. You can enjoy the fresh cool air and our area's views from the roof on the 4th floor.
- Please turn off all the electric equipment when leaving the room.
- Please turn off the water valse after using.
- Please do not smoke in the room.
- Please clean up and keep the kitchen clean after use.
- Please do not make n-oise in the house (we also have other guests in the house.
- Please don't press the bell after 10.30PM (message or call me to open the gate)
- The curfew is 11.30 PM, we wouldn't wait to open the gate after that time (most people in my house sleep around this time, the consideration is appreciated :) )
I am an English student atm and I also have a little corner in the house for my online clothes store. Three words to describe myself are friendly, easy-going and smiley ;) I'm not keen on too much things, all of them are just movies, music, dogs, good food. JUST IT!
Finding Airbnb on a day when I was seeking some cool place which I could stay with local people, that also made me wanna be a host here and help the travelers feel like HOME, also having the great experiences in my beautiful and noisy city.
The motto for my life is " Accept what is, let go of what was, and have faith in what will be. " - The easiest way to keep my mind on.