- A spacious 3 storey house in the prime location of Bandar Utama, with 5 bedrooms and 2 parking spaces
- Only 1 km (5 mins drive) from 1 Utama Shopping Centre, IKEA, Ikano Power Centre, The Curve and Kidzania
- Shopping & food haven
- Convenient transportation hub at 1 Utama: MRT, KLIA2SkyBus, bus, coach (Singapore, Penang, Genting)
- Deluxe hotel standard beds with towels & toiletries
- FREE wifi, basic breakfast, coffee/tea
- Perfect for families, business travellers, groups
A spacious 3 storey house with 5 bedrooms at the prime location of Bandar Utama. A living space adorned with a collection of local art.
With deluxe hotel standard beds in all 5 bedrooms, be sure to have a good night’s sleep. Fresh bed linens, towels and toiletries are provided for your stay.
Room 1 (Level 1): Deluxe Bedroom with 1 Queen Bed and Private Attached Bathroom
Room 2A (Level 2): Superior Bedroom with 1 Queen Bed and 1 Single Bed, Spacious Private Attached Bathroom and TV with DVD Player
Room 2B (Level 2): Standard Bedroom with 2 Single Beds and Sharing Bathroom with Room 2C
Room 2C (Level 2): Standard Bedroom with 1 Queen Bed and Sharing Bathroom with Room 2C
Room 3 (Level 3): Suite Bedroom with 1 Queen Bed and 1 Single Bed, Spacious Private Attached Bathroom, Flat Screen TV
Complimentary basic breakfast (bread and spreads), coffee and tea are provided. Staying more than 3 nights? Enjoy free local breakfast on the house. Relax in a variety of indoor and outdoor lounge spaces. Popular place to stay for families, business travellers and groups.
Whole house not available during your travel date? Book room by room instead:
• Deluxe Room (1st Floor)
• Superior Room (2nd Floor)
• Standard Room - Queen (2nd Floor)
• Standard Room (Twin) (2nd Floor)
• Suite Room (3rd Floor)
- Kitchenette with fridge, toaster, microwave oven and kettle; free coffee, tea and daily basic breakfast
- Living room lounge area and television with over 100 channels
- Outdoor lounge area
- Bar lounge area
- Dining area
- Security CCTV in common areas
Level 2 Lounge Area
Level 3 Lounge Area
Hosted by Huang Kitchen. Cooking online since 2014, we are cooking advocates and foodies. Being globetrotters ourselves, we appreciate what it means to have a home away from home :) We love meeting new people and sharing stories. Ask us and we'd love to share anything you want to know about our cultural city and beautiful country too!