This log cabin is the “Hidden Gem” of the San Bernardino Mountains. Green Valley Lake is a higher resort community than Lake Arrowhead or Big Bear. This “best kept secret on the mountain” is secluded (nearly four miles away from State Highway 18), and surrounded by National Forest.
Green Valley Lake boasts a little lake that is stocked often with plentiful fish, and a small beach for swimming
3 Bedrooms & 1.5 Bath. Parking for 3 cars.
Green Valley Log Cabin
657 Oak Knoll Drive Green Valley Lake, CA 92341
Thank you for making your reservation with us. PLEASE CHECK ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE DATES. We will not be responsible for any incorrect dates.
GUEST LICENSE AGREEMENT
This Vacation Home License Agreement is hereby entered into on ________________by and between KM Property, LLC hereinafter referred to as “Owner” and ____________________ here in after referred to as “Licensee” of the following terms and conditions.
Mailing Address. Please add your address below:
Phone: __________________ Cell: ______________________ E-mail: _______________________
LOCATION AND DESCRIPTION: Green Valley Log Cabin, located at 657 Oak Knoll Drive, Green Valley Lake CA 92341. The amenities are (EMAIL HIDDEN) listing id#: 377267. The cabin sleeps up to 8. NO SMOKING is permitted in the cabin.
1. DATES: By this agreement, Owner expressly agrees to allow Licensee the non-exclusive occupancy of and use of the property described above from 2PM on the Check in date of _____________, until 11AM on the Checkout date of ________________. This license terminates according to these terms and any attempt to overstay the license granted may subject Licensee to damages or prosecution for unlawful trespass. Should licensee attempt to occupy the property prior to the date and time indicated, Licensee accepts cabin “as is” and assumes responsibility for any existing damage or cleanliness problems.
2. LICENSE FEE: For the full term, the Licensee agrees to pay the Owner the total Fees payable in the following manner: See (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) invoice
3. Security deposit is $500 returned the following week after departure if no damage.
4. HOUSEKEEPING: A cleaning fee in the amount of $120 is due at the time the final Licensing Fee as shown in paragraph 2. It is expressly understood and agreed between the parties hereto that the Vacation Home be left in an organized and tidy manner. It is agreed that, at a minimum, the following items will be done:
a. Return all furnishings and appliances to where they were found.
i. Wash and put away all dishes.
ii. Clean counter tops, stove top, microwave, and kitchen sink of food and trash.
iii. Empty refrigerator and freezer.
1. Flush toilets, rinse tub, showers, and sinks.
c. Place all soiled linens and towels under the stairs by the front door (do not remove mattress padding).
d. Remove all trash and place in appropriate trash bin. Note: The trash needs to be dropped before 3 pm on Saturday or Sunday on Green Valley Blvd just behind the cabin (~2 min from the cabin). Please since you are leaving the cabin during the week, take the trash with you when you leave the cabin. $0 fee will be deducted from the deposit if the trash are not dropped.!
e. Close and lock all doors and windows and turn off lights.
f. The heater needs to be turned down to 50 degrees.-IMPORTANT
5. PURPOSE: Licensee is planning to be in the Southern California area for vacation or other purposes on the dates described above. Owner has the legal rights to license temporary use of vacation home. Licensee desires the temporary use of the accommodations. Licensee acknowledges that no “tenancy” will be created in favor of Licensee.
6. USE OF VACATION HOME: Licensee agrees that the above described Vacation Home shall be used and occupied as a residence, and only in a careful, safe, and proper manner and that Licensee will pay on demand for any damages incurred by the Owner to the Vacation Home caused by negligence or misuse of the vacation home same by Licensee or any person coming on the premises with the permission of Licensee. Licensee will not use or keep any substance or material about the Property which may endanger the validity of the insurance on said building or increase the hazard or risk, or which may prove offensive or annoying to other residents of the building. No pet permitted unless previously requested. No equipment or furnishings are to be removed from the Vacation Home. The Vacation Home is furnished as to bedding, linens, bath towels, kitchen utensils (including dishes and eating utensils) and are to remain in the Vacation Home. DO NOT TAKE THE TOWELS, BLANKETS OR BED SPREADS TO THE BEACH. Use of the Vacation Home shall not be such as to disturb or offend neighbors or residents. The Owner has the prerogative to terminate this agreement and to ask disruptive guests to vacate the premises
7. SURRENDER OF TEMPORARY USE: Licensee agrees to deliver up the right to use of the Vacation Home at the termination of this license, by lapse of time or otherwise, in as good repair as when the Licensee began use of the same, excepting only ordinary wear and tear, or damage by the elements (occurring without the fault of the Licensee or persons permitted by the Licensee to enter the Vacation Home), or by act of God.
8. INJURY TO LICENSEE AND LOSS OF DAMAGE TO LICENSEE’S PROPERTY: All risk of loss to personal property of any kind or description whatsoever in the Vacation Home shall be the Licensee’s sole responsibility. The Owner shall not be held liable for any damage, theft, fire, loss, or loss by the elements of nature of such personal property of the Licensee including bursting, overflowing or leaking of water, or sewer, or from the heating or plumbing fixtures or from electric wires, or from gases or odors or caused in any other manner, except in the case of willful neglect by any other persons or entity. Licensee shall indemnify and hold Owner harmless from any and all claims including those of third parties, arising out of or in any way related to Licensee’s (or guests of Licensee) use of premises. Licensee assumes the risk of injury or other losses relating to the use of said vacation Home, or any the recreational activities engaged in during the stay encompassed under this agreement and will hold Owner harmless with respect thereto. the stairs were built per building code in 1979, please use the hand rail and pay extra attention going up and down the stairs. Please initial para. 8 below
a. Initial required:
9. APPLIANCES: Telephone service is not provided. The television is connected to cable service; however, it is subject to interruption of service as are all appliances. In the event that the television becomes inoperative, it is to be reported to the Owner who will attempt to have it repaired promptly. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO REPAIR THE T.V. Any tampering with the inside of the T.V. will result in a forfeit of the Security Deposit. The appliances and plumbing are checked between Licensees to be certain that they are operative. Any problems should be reported at once to the Owner. The Owner or its representative shall have the right to enter the Property to inspect the same, or to make repairs as may be deemed necessary for the safety, improvement or preservation of the Vacation Home. The Owner will not be held liable or be obligated for Pro-ration of the license fee, should any of the appliances cease to function. The Owner agrees to pay all charges for heat, water, sewer/garbage fees, gas, electricity, and cable service used at the Vacation Home. The Owner shall not be liable for any interruption or failure in the supply of such utilities. !
10. ACCESS TO VACATION HOME DURING LICENSE PERIOD: Licensee shall allow free access to the Vacation Home by Owner or its appointee at any time during the license period for cleaning described in paragraph 5, and any other purpose, upon reasonable notice to Licensee. Owner shall maintain keys to the Vacation Home for such purpose.
11. REVOCATION OF LICENSE: The license granted to Licensee is revocable at will, without cause, for any reason deemed proper by Owner. Should such revocation take place before the beginning date of the License, Licensee shall be entitled to a full refund of all amounts paid prior to revocation. Should such revocation take place during the term of the use of the Vacation Home, Licensee shall be entitled to a prorata refund for unused days at the Vacation Home.
12. EXTRA OCCUPANTS: Should Licensee allow more occupants than what is previously agreed upon on that contract to use the Vacation Home during the License period, a fee of $50.00 per stay per night for each additional occupant will be payable to the Owner.
a. _________# of Adults (18 and older)
b. ________# of Children
c. ________# of Dogs
13. ASSIGNMENT: It is agreed this contract may not be assigned by Licensee without the written consent of the Owner.
14. MISCELLANEOUS: This contract shall be interpreted under the laws of the State of California. Should the services of an attorney be required to enforce arising out of any provision of the agreement, Licensee agrees to pay any reasonable attorney’s fee incurred by Owner. Amounts that remain due and owing thirty (30) days after any date and/or from the date incurred by owner, or after any breach of this Agreement, shall thereafter accrue interest at l ½% per month, until paid in full.
15. PROBLEMS: Report any problems to: Jen Souter at (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) or (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). SUMMARY OF FEES:
Please include the rental agreement signed (initial para 8 and sign at the bottom of the rental agreement.)
I have read the above agreement and agree to the terms.
Sign Name____________________________________ Date ______________