Avondale Lodge is the right choice for visitors who are searching for a combination of charm, peace and quiet, and a convenient position from which to explore London. It is a small, comfortable B&B situated on Old Kent Road, 5 minutes away by bus from Elephant and Castle tube station (zone 1), within walking distance from Tower Bridge, The Shard and Borough Market, and 15 minutes away from Piccadilly Circus and other central locations.
Located at the first floor of a modern building, it consists of 4 bedrooms arranged on one floor, one kitchen and one bathroom. It is good for couples, solo adventures, families and business travellers and ideal for people who want to enjoy the vibes of central London.
Services and Facilities
•Supermarket at 2 minutes walk (Asda)
•McDonald’s at 3 minutes walk
•Left luggage service
•Free top tips to discover London
You will get access to your room and you will share the kitchen and bathroom. Common areas are cleaned twice a week. Moreover, I regularly conduct inspections to assure cleanness and high quality hosting standards.
I won't be available in person, but I am available when needed. I will provide you with a welcome package, including a pack of delicious biscuits and useful information to help you to enjoy London
Are you coming to London for a nice and relaxing holiday? Say goodbye to stress and buy my Hassle Free Package. For just £30 per person you will get at the time of check in:
- Your money exchanged in Pound Sterling (£) at the real exchange rate! No high commissions like in the local exchanges!
- Pre - paid Oyster Card to use transports, so you won't get crazy to buy one.
- A SIM card with 1 GB of internet, quite useful to use maps on your phone and to order an Uber when you are sightseeing.
- An UK adaptor, you will need one to charge your mobile.
- A reassuring note on caution deposits - Caution deposits are not held by myself, but by Airbnb and they are needed to ensure you don't damage anything inside your private room. If the room is left in good conditions, Airbnb will give the deposit back to you and I won't be able to keep it for myself.
- Smoking inside the property is strictly forbidden. Guests caught smoking will be fined £50.
- Parties are not allowed as other guests have the right to live in a quiet and peaceful environment.
- I believe in every form of love. That's why I am proud to say that Avondale Lodge is a gay friendly accommodation.