If you’re looking for a gorgeous, affordable, well connected apartment, then look no further than this stunning apartment near Chelsea. This superb modern apartment is ideal for couples, or if you are travelling to London for business.
It is located on 5 minutes from West Brompton Station, which is only a few stops away from Wimbledon Tennis Club.
The apartment is located in one of the most exclusive areas of London; just a short walk from the fashionable King’s Road, well known for its style dating back to the 1960s and some of London’s many fashion icons such as Mary Quant and Vivienne Westwood. It is just minutes away from Fulham Broadway Underground Station and West Brompton overground station; both providing superb links into Central London and excellent access to Heathrow Airport in 40 minutes and Gatwick Airport within an hour.
Chelsea is fashionable, exclusive and buzzing, with an incredible selection of bars and restaurants, the Dove and the Blue Anchor in Hammersmith are popular among locals, while the Crabtree in Fulham comes highly recommended with an eclectic menu and drinks selection. There’s also easy access to a number of local supermarkets and take away restaurants if you’d prefer to dine at home.
1. The property sleeps four people only. Four people is the maximum number of people allowed in the property at any one time.
2. Please respect the fact that this is a residential area. Noise must be kept to a respectable level at all times so not to disturb the neighbours.
3. Absolutely strictly no parties allowed whatsoever. Guests who violate this rule will be asked to leave the property immediately.
4. No pets/animals please in the flat or in the building.
5. Valid Identification, in the form of a passport, photo driving licence or national identification card (with photo) will be required from all guests at check in. Please note that we will not be able to exchange keys without a valid for of identification.
The check in cannot be completed by anyone other than the main guests checking in, whose names must be submitted to us prior to check in. To prevent fraud and to comply with our insurance, Keys cannot under any circumstances be given to a third party.
We understand that sometimes flights are sometimes late at night, early in the morning or sometimes delayed. However for very late or early check ins it is necessary to charge a fee: This is to cover the cost of sending someone to your property outside of normal working hours. London is a big city, travel at night or early morning is not always easy, and our greeters often come from quite far away to check you in.
Our charges are outlined below:
7 - 8pm and 8 - 9am: £25
8 - 10pm and 7 - 8am: £30
10 - 11:30pm and 6 - 7am: £50
1am - 6am: £60
Late check out is available on request, subject to availability and could be arranged for an extra charge. Please ask for details
Mid-stay cleaning is available on request, subject to availability and could be arranged for an extra charge. Please ask for details