- 1 double room, 2 family rooms, 2 toilets/baths, kitchen, livingroom
- Single bedding set(traditional futon & mattress)is provided per person
- Located in the oldest village in Seoul, central location(subway : Gyeongbokgung Stn.), walk to most of historic/cultural places such as Gyeongbokgung, Bukchon Hanok village(Samcheong-dong), Insa-dong
- 4-13 guests
- Spacious kitchen & livingroom
- Direct airport limousine(bus) from the Incheon Airport (no.6011 stops at "Gyeongbokgung Stn.")
저희 집은 청와대 앞, 조용하고 평화로운 마을, 효자동에 위치해 있습니다. 주택가 사이에 있기 때문에 바베큐, 파티, 과도한 음주는 금지됩니다. (펜션으로 생각하시는 분들이 있어서 안내드립니다.) 특히 10시 이후 소음은 자제 부탁드립니다.
Since I was born in Seoul in 1989, I've been living in oldest village of Seoul. Our family had lived in Bukchon village over 17 years, then moved to here. (next to Gyeongbokgung) Currently, I am studying art theory, art philosophy and aesthetics. I love to travel, meet new friends, try international foods and experience traditional things. Hopefully, see you!!