Recently remodeled cozy 2 bdrm Otsego Lake Cottage on the sunset side of the lake. Lake view and only steps from the beach with your own dock. Located in the Gaylord golf mecca with more than 5 courses and numerous restaurants and a brewery in a 10 mile radius and conveniently located 2 miles from easy on easy off I-75. Close to the State Park for launching your boat. Local public beach 1 mile north, party store and ATV rental just up the road and down town Gaylord approximately 5 miles away.
- Smoking is allowed outside only and guest is responsible for cleaning up all butts
- Parking for 2 cars only
- Grill is for outside use only
- No shoes in the house, please remove in the garage.
- Dogs allowed 25lbs and under and at least 1 year old and house trained
- Guests must sign a short term lease covering the duration of their stay prior to their booking.
- For safety reasons supervision of small children is required while the
pellet stove is in use and or while the fire ring is used outdoors.
- The beach is a shared area so please respect others.
- The entire sand beach area can be walked within the neighborhood but sunbathing and other beach activities are allowed only at the end of the street between the two bird houses to the left and right.
Michelle and I have lived in the Gaylord area for over 25yrs. We enjoy outdoor activities such as boating, fishing, hiking, mountain biking, ORV's, travel, good food and drink. It is our pleasure to share with you our knowledge of things to do in the area.