Welcome To Beautiful Wears Valley!! Amazing 2 BR/2BA wood sided Cabin/Chalet with great views! No scary, high roads- Just 10 minutes from the parkway! Lots of natural light fills walls of glass, w/ cathedral ceilings in the open living area, which opens to a large two-tiered deck w/NEW hot tub in serene, wooded setting. Entry to the cabin is very accessible with only a couple stairs right off the driveway, making unloading a breeze, especially at night!
1. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries, or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. Guests are not allowed to exceed the occupancy limit agreed to above of 6 persons including infants.
3. Smoking: is allowed outside only.
4. Drugs of any kind are NOT allowed.
5. Pets are NOT allowed.
6. Guests should not create excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors; Code-enforced neighborhood quiet hours are from 9:00p.m. – 8:00a.m.
7. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order. Removing any items from the cabin including living and kitchen furnishings is not permitted.
8. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
9. Check in: Check in is at 3PM EST
A four digit code a few days before your trip will be provided. The front door has a keypad to lock and unlock the door so no keys are needed. No early check in is allowed due to cleaning schedules.
10. Parking: is limited to 2 vehicle(s). Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only.
Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
11. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
12. Check out: Check out is at 10AM EST
Before you leave - Please load all dishes into the dishwasher and run it on the normal cycle.
Before you leave - Please remove and dispose of all items in the refrigerator.
Before you leave – Please remove the sheets from all beds, and place sheets and towels on the floor of the bathrooms. DO NOT REMOVE MATTRESS PADS OR COMFORTERS
Before you leave - Please lock all doors and all windows upon departure.
Before you leave - Please take trash from all trash cans (including bathroom) out to the trash cans.
13. Garbage: Any garbage must be stowed in the proper garbage or recycling receptacle, located at the porch entry of the house.
14. Hot Tub: Use at your own risk. Our housekeepers drain, sanitize, refill and replenish chemicals in all tubs prior to your arrival; therefore, it may not be warm until later that evening.
Minimum age for unsupervised use of the hot tub is 18 years old.
Minimum age for supervised use of the hot tub is 5 years old.
Maximum number of persons in spa is 4.
Maximum safe spa temperature is 102° or less.
Replace spa cover and latch cover clips after use.
Must shower or bathe before use.
No eating, no smoking, and only drink water from plastic cups only.
Do not use spa if pregnant or hypertensive (high blood pressure).
Do not use spa if under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
Do not use spa if water looks poor, smells bad, or without pump running.
Notify owner of any equipment failure or water problems.
Use at your own risk. Renter agrees to hold owner harmless for any injuries.
Guest(s) are responsibility for any damage to equipment, spa cover or spa surfaces.
15. Fireplace: The fireplace is a non-vented propane gas log fired firebox. Please do not throw any paper or other combustible materials in the fireplace. Fireplaces are turned off from April 1 to October 1. They are not operational during this time of the year.
16. Water and Septic: The cabin is on a well and septic systems. The mineral content in the water is high. During a drought, the well water may have an odor. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at any time. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages of up to $1000.
17. Damages: Damage to any items in the cabin including couches, chairs, tables, TVs, hot tub, beds, sheets, towels, pillows, etc., are the responsibility of the renter. Every item will be looked at before arrival and after departure. If you cause damage, notify the owner immediately. We will find it and charge you regardless. It is our home. Treat it as if it were you own.
18. Compliance: Failure to comply with the above rules will result in non-return of security deposit and possible additional charges. Booking through Airbnb assigns your consent to all listed under "House Rules".
Hello Airbnb friends!
We are a couple from Wisconsin that loves to visit the Smoky Mountains when possible! Why not share in the experience with others who also enjoy the outdoors, not to mention great motorcycling roads if that is your passion.
This is a home to us, and we hope that anyone interested in staying would also treat this like their home.
Enjoy your stay and let us know if you need anything at all.
Regards Terry and Carrie