Gather your loved ones for a relaxing mountain retreat when you book this beautifully updated 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental house that comfortably sleeps 6. Featuring a spacious deck with spectacular mountain views and a private hot tub, this cabin promises a revitalizing getaway!
The moment you drive up to the wonderful cabin, situated on nearly 1 acre of scenic woodlands, you’ll be greeted by towering trees and picturesque surroundings leading you right up to the cabin’s front porch and deck. Inside, the home boasts 1,312 square feet of delicately appointed living space, featuring brand new everything - from the stainless steel appliances and hardwood floors, to the lovely cabinets and quartz countertops and laundry machines! Windows line the walls of this beautifully decorated home, illuminating the living area with its cozy couches and the lovely dining table, where you’ll enjoy the delicious homecooked meals prepared in the fully equipped kitchen. When you’re in need of a good night’s sleep, curl up in one of the queen-sized beds bedrooms to hibernate for the night.
Just as the comfortable interior provides great space for relaxation, the exterior offers the perfect place to kick back and relax in the fresh alpine air. With a wraparound deck, private hot tub and a marvelous firepit, you’ll undoubtedly enjoy basking in the beauty of nature from early morning to the late hours of the night. Start your mornings at this mountain abode the right way, as you sip a freshly-brewed cup of coffee on the deck overlooking the breathtaking scenery. Spend those sunny, warm days hiking the many nearby trails, and save the snowy winter days for skiing and snowboarding at the nearby slopes. For dinner, dine out at one of the local restaurants in downtown Breckenridge, or use the brand new barbecue grill for an ultimate cookout in the backyard! End your evenings roasting marshmallows around the firepit before gathering into the 6-person hot tub, reflecting on the exciting events of the day while gazing up at the sparkling stars.
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with brand new stainless steel appliances, in-home washer and dryer, a wraparound deck with patio furniture and a hot tub, brand new BBQ grill, a gas fire pit, covered area for picnics, ski rack, 2 Smart Cable TVs, wireless internet access, outdoor ski rack, and much more
- Enjoy spectacular mountain views from the wraparound deck!
- Great location - Close to Peak 7 for skiing, minutes from Breckenridge, and close to various hiking trails, biking paths, and more!
- You'll be 20 minutes from Keystone, Copper and A-Basin, and 50-60 minutes from Vail for more snowbird action!
- Master Bedroom: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3: Queen-sized Bed
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties, or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is redefining vacation rental management by eliminating hassle, guesswork and frustration for homeowners and travelers. Our team is available 7 days a week and we look forward to providing you with exceptional customer service during every interaction. Please tell us how we can help with your upcoming trip.